Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 30, 2019, 08:12:47 PM
Hey Sisters!

I got my new Betsey Johnson dress back from my local seamstress... She took the waist in a bit for me and I like the way it turned out!... She was actually one of the first people I came out to in 2013 when I was just starting down the path... I would go in her shop, in guy mode... with dresses and blouses to alter and it meant a lot back then to me that she always greeted me warmly and sought to do things just how I wanted them done... She is Korean by birth and her English isn't great but, we always get it done and seeing her always brings a smile for the part she has played in this new life I have forged...

This dress doesn't seem to photograph as nice as it looks in person!... Looking forward to an excuse to wear it out!!!

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

I hope the week is going well for all!!!...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Gorgeous .....love that dress great taste
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on May 30, 2019, 06:40:22 PM
Wow you are a striking looking woman ...luv the hair

aww  :icon_redface: Thank you.  You know, I've followed your postings and I don't think I've ever commented. It's just how I am though. So many others say things better that I don't say anything  :-\
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: jess2179 on May 30, 2019, 09:19:31 PM
Thanks girl and thank you to everyone else too for the positive words. So happy to see everyone on here getting to be themselves!

Watching some basketball with old friends tonight. Was a long car drive here with some much need car photo session to pass the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous Gorgeous GORGEOUS Little Sister!!! 🤗👍💕🌸🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on May 31, 2019, 02:01:36 AM
Gorgeous .....love that dress great taste

Thank You Drexy!!!! I am always on safari in the fashion jungle!!! 🙋‍♀️🌼👙👚👖👒👗👠👠

Wishing a Great Weekend Ahead To All!!!

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

SusanL

lol i don't think i have made a comment on anyone's pics yet. Everyone looks great!!!!! i just hope someday i will look better. :( but there have been some body changes to. HUGS Susan
  •  

Jessica_Rose

« on: July 04, 2020, 04:08:38 pm »
I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I am going to a cookout this afternoon and decided to wear a new dress. When I decided to begin this journey I looked in the mirror and thought 'I'm going to make one ugly woman.' I looked in the mirror today and began to cry. I can't believe the person staring back is me.

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on January 02, 2024, 07:20:38 PM« on: July 04, 2020, 04:08:38 pm »
I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I am going to a cookout this afternoon and decided to wear a new dress. When I decided to begin this journey I looked in the mirror and thought 'I'm going to make one ugly woman.' I looked in the mirror today and began to cry. I can't believe the person staring back is me.

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Well done beautiful sister and a big thank you for reviving so many threads to get things moving post Crash of '24  :D

I will make a quick contribution too... It is fun seeing where I was four years ago in this thread vs now.. I use less makeup these days after developing some allergic reactions to some of my favorite brands but, i have found some clean brands that work well and i like my new color of tinted contacts much better than what i had in 2019...Anyway ...I always find myself buying clothes out of season...Here are a couple of my latest fashion quest.. Just in time for winter!!! 😅⛄️🙄...the denim overall shorts/romper look

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!

Ashley  😀💕🌻

Untitled by Ashleyll, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Jessica_Rose

Beautiful as always, Ashley!

Susan's Place is built on posts, so the quickest way to get this going again is to... post! I'm going through my personal backup (made with 'cut and paste') and reposting topics which I found interesting. I didn't start many of them originally, but I think the topics they cover are important to many of us.

Thanks for helping us get this site moving again Ashley!

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

D'Amalie

Very nice, to both Jessica and Ashley!
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: D'Amalie on January 04, 2024, 04:17:33 PMVery nice, to both Jessica and Ashley!

Thank You D'Amalie!!!... BTW... I Loved Firefly!!!  :)

Hugs!
A 😀💕🌻

•