Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: April Lee on December 06, 2016, 05:14:07 PM
I haven't posted an update here in a very long time because of my crummy internet situation. The picture on the left was taken a few months before starting HRT. The one on the right was taken last week just before I went out clubbing. I have now been on HRT almost 3 years.

Glad to see you are still dancing girlfriend.   :icon_wave-nerd:
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Anastasija

Quote from: April Lee on December 06, 2016, 05:14:07 PM
I haven't posted an update here in a very long time because of my crummy internet situation. The picture on the left was taken a few months before starting HRT. The one on the right was taken last week just before I went out clubbing. I have now been on HRT almost 3 years.

Dude, mean girl, you look awsemoe really, much more younger. Couse i like girl so i can tell you have perfect body. GJ
PS. can you tell me, does your wrinkes forehead gones? or you make any laser operation?
  •  

SoraKat

•  

josie76

IamJess, OMG,  ;D incredible is all I can say!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Anastasija

Quote from: SoraKat on December 08, 2016, 12:04:52 AM
today was the first day of 6 months :3

and its huge diffrence in face, only after 6 months? Incredible
  •  

Raye

I think I changed a lot too, I guess in 26 Days I'll post a before and after 1 year HRT for myself here.

I think everyone looks great in my 4-5 month absence it looks like we're growing nicely. Man what did I miss? So much. LOL
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

After just a little over a year... yes, I have extensions.

•  

Inarasarah

Cleaning my office today, I found some of my old passports.  I think I changed quite a bit over the years...LOL

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MichaelaLJ1972 on January 03, 2017, 01:26:35 AM
After just a little over a year... yes, I have extensions.

WOW! Very different Michaela... you have changed a lot!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Inarasarah on January 04, 2017, 06:18:23 PM
Cleaning my office today, I found some of my old passports.  I think I changed quite a bit over the years...LOL

Lol... understatement of the decade. Ha ha ha.. looking good sarah.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Ange

Quite out of topic, but Inasarah, I have that same avatar on facebook.  ;D

Lady of Shallot, uh. Quite a transgender topic.

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Inarasarah

I love love love Loreena McKennitt and the song.  Fun fact:  Lady of Shalott was the name of the guild I created for my friends when I played WoW.  And yes a bit off topic but still great to meet others with great taste :)
  •  

Monica Jean

From miserable dude to happy 46yo woman.

2 years prior to the start of hrt, 27 months after the start of HRT.

I found happiness, it wasn't in a bottle of vodka nor hiding in ever-worsening depression or religious conformity. No, it required honesty and truth. From there is where I started truly living, thriving and understanding what faith really means.

•  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Monica Jean on January 05, 2017, 02:09:28 PM
From miserable dude to happy 46yo woman.

2 years prior to the start of hrt, 27 months after the start of HRT.

I found happiness, it wasn't in a bottle of vodka nor hiding in ever-worsening depression or religious conformity. No, it required honesty and truth. From there is where I started truly living, thriving and understanding what faith really means.

wow, it isn't it amazing what HRT can do.... You look great, babe!

Hugs
-Jessica

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

I just realized that tomorrow is my 10 months HRT celebration day.... so I guess it's time for a before/after...

From a miserable guy...

to a sometimes a bit crazy but happy bitch....ahem lady.

Love u all.
Jessica

•  

Paige

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on January 07, 2017, 09:49:58 PM
I just realized that tomorrow is my 10 months HRT celebration day.... so I guess it's time for a before/after...

From a miserable guy...

to a sometimes a bit crazy but happy bitch....ahem lady.

Love u all.
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I can't believe you've only be on HRT for 10 months.  That's an amazing transformation.  You didn't get FFS too?

Paige :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Paige on January 07, 2017, 10:03:03 PM
Hi Jessica,

I can't believe you've only be on HRT for 10 months.  That's an amazing transformation.  You didn't get FFS too?

Paige :)
Hi Paige,

Just asking me if I got FFS is probably the greatest compliment you could have made. Thank you so much for that. Oh and to answer that. No, no surgeries at all.

To be correct, the male pictures is about 2 years prior to HRT and I lost about 40 pounds before I started hormones.

I can finally see and I'm starting to realize that there is hope on the horizon but I have still a very long way to go.

Hugs
Jessica

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•  

Kristinagl

Jessica you look incredible. I too was gonna ask if you had any work done. You progress is definitely inspiring
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Kristinagl on January 08, 2017, 12:31:42 AM
Jessica you look incredible. I too was gonna ask if you had any work done. You progress is definitely inspiring
Omg. You girls are killing me!!! Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•