Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josie76

Monica Jean, amazing transformation.
Sasha, you too.

I sometimes see this thread and also feel like I can never get there but most of the time I try to see everyone's changes as hope for myself.

Every once in a while I see a glimpse of the real me.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

RachaelAnne

OK so I haven't posted anything in a long time.

Here my before and current self.  The before picture on the left was taken mare than 8 years ago.  The picture on the right was from the end of May...

I've been on HRT for 28 months now.

Love Rachael
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

coldHeart

Again so many beautiful ladies on here, keeps making me jealous.
  •  

KathyLauren

I got my name change in the mail today, so I went right out and got my new driver's license.  The pics look like DL pictures: they use that camera that makes everyone look hideous.  But the new one is definitely better than the old one.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

SerenaOhSerena

Congrats on the name change Kathy!!  ^-^

The first photo was taken a couple of years ago
The middle photo is pre-HRT (I started transitioning before HRT)
The last photo was taken at 1 month into HRT

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

KathyLauren

Looking good, Serena.  Great transformation!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Balerie

Beautiful changes everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Darlig Ulv

Quote from: ItsEmily on July 07, 2017, 10:04:53 PM
Male Picture was taken at 30 Years Old Pre-HRT.  Now 32 Years Old and 16 Months HRT.

Nice 10th Doctor cosplay, i've cosplayed the 10th as well. Also great transition or regeneration photo, hope mine is that good.
  •  

JMJW

High and low of my dysphoria in pictures.   :icon_ashamed:

•  

Rachel_Christina

JmJw you come a long way gurl.

Here is a damn trippy one, I took one of these this morning, and it reminded me of the other one, so I thought I would mirror image one and stick em together. This had me loling hard today ha

•  

tgirlamg

OMG Rachel!!! ... I love it!!! Well done sister!!! :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Julia1996

That's a pretty big difference Rachel. You have really pretty skin. That plus your beautiful hair puts you way ahead of a lot of cis women.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Ashley and Julia.
And yea that skin has been alot of work to get to this condition. I look after it now
The hair is pure luck :')
Thank you 💕

•  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

Since the new Photobucket 3rd party hosting policy laid claim to my previous pics in this section, I just thought that I would re-post! These are me at age 52 and four years later at 56... Hopefully it wont be that hard to tell which are the "before" and which are the "after"... Changes courtesy of HRT, FFS, GRS, Electrolysis, Dermal Abrasion, CO2 Fractal Laser, Micro-needling, Retin-A, Restylane, Dysport, Makeup, Good diet, Exercise.... and Happiness :)!!!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

davina61

Must say the change is amazing, now if only I could afford all those treatment----------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Julia1996

Those pictures always fascinate me Ashley. You look nothing like your before pictures. And the person in your before pictures looked miserable. I've seen happier faces at funerals.  I'm glad you can be who you are.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: davina61 on July 30, 2017, 03:10:51 PM
Must say the change is amazing, now if only I could afford all those treatment----------

Hi Davina!...

It was admittedly... A bundle!!!.... Zero insurance coverage... I sold my house to cover the costs and by doing so, gave up what I viewed as my future security... My home, my job, my potential to find any future work that paid anything close... It all went into a box ...I threw the box off a cliff and then threw myself off as well

At that point in my life, nothing mattered but getting to where I wanted to be and experiencing what it was like being myself in this world... Even if only for a shining moment or two in time ...Even if what followed was to be living and dying destitute in a forgotten gutter ... A perfect moment or two in life seemed like a good trade ... I had been a homeless drug addict eating out of dumpsters in my younger days and that gave me strength to know I could survive anything

Happily, as is often the case in life.... My worst fears did not come to pass and I found at the bottom of the cliff was an amazing and beautiful world that had just been waiting for me to arrive

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley :)

Julia... Thanks for the sweet words little sister!!!❤️

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 29, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
JmJw you come a long way gurl.

Here is a damn trippy one, I took one of these this morning, and it reminded me of the other one, so I thought I would mirror image one and stick em together. This had me loling hard today ha

Wow! Great change!! Did you get FFS or was it just the hormones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 30, 2017, 04:23:37 PM
It was admittedly... A bundle!!!

Out of curiosity, what procedures did you have?

- Karen
  •