Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Angela Drakken on November 06, 2017, 09:00:02 AM
Oh please tell me you're not gonna fix that gap in your teeth is bloody adorable! ^.^
Pretty incredible what happens in such a short gap in time huh? (Sorry for the pun. it really is super cute though!)
Also I love the jammies.

Lol thank you I have always hated that gap between my teeth I do want to get it fixed but that is the last thing I want done now and the pjs are very comfortable I could live in them.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Kendra

Thank you! 

I have seen so many amazing results here - and I know it isn't just about looks, if we are happier that adds so much more and is the most important thing.  But yeah it's fun to see the change.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Michelle_P

Awesome, Kendra!   You look 10 years younger and full of life. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Roll

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 06, 2017, 07:34:59 PM
Lol thank you I have always hated that gap between my teeth I do want to get it fixed but that is the last thing I want done now and the pjs are very comfortable I could live in them.

I hate my gap too, but other people seem to like it and I don't get it.  :-X
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Roll on November 06, 2017, 11:06:00 PM
I hate my gap too, but other people seem to like it and I don't get it.  :-X
If its working for you, own it. :3

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

mm

Kendra,  Your change is amazing, your whole transition has been amazing to follow.
  •  

MirandaTruesdell

Quote from: April Lee on December 06, 2016, 05:14:07 PM
I haven't posted an update here in a very long time because of my crummy internet situation. The picture on the left was taken a few months before starting HRT. The one on the right was taken last week just before I went out clubbing. I have now been on HRT almost 3 years.

I just joined here after seeing your before and after photo on someone's Flickr page. I was stunned. As a 63-year-old part-time Tgirl I found it inspirational. I'd love to learn more about you but can't figure out how to add a profile here with a photo nor can I figure out how to contact you. You can contact me at miranda dot truesdell at gmail dot com. I'd love to connect with you and be your friend.

•  

steph2.0

OMG. Seeing these pictures never fails to make me cry. It has happened a few times in person, too, when a new friend gains enough trust in me to show me her "before" picture. Everyone is so beautiful. I get a mix of sadness that I could never look so good, with just a tinge of hope that maybe, just maybe... it's incredibly powerful, and my stock in Kleenex goes up again.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Roll

Quote from: MirandaTruesdell on November 15, 2017, 10:24:41 AM
I just joined here after seeing your before and after photo on someone's Flickr page. I was stunned. As a 63-year-old part-time Tgirl I found it inspirational. I'd love to learn more about you but can't figure out how to add a profile here with a photo nor can I figure out how to contact you. You can contact me at miranda dot truesdell at gmail dot com. I'd love to connect with you and be your friend.

Hi Miranda! The post you replied to is over a year old, not sure if you will find her here still or not. Profile pics and PMs are disabled until 15 posts. A mod will be along shortly with a greeting and ToS that talks about that, but if you want to beat them to the punch you can post in the introduction forums. ;D
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Kendra on November 06, 2017, 10:02:16 PM
Thank you! 

I have seen so many amazing results here - and I know it isn't just about looks, if we are happier that adds so much more and is the most important thing.  But yeah it's fun to see the change.

Kendra

You have come far my dear sister! Beautiful changes!!! You are right about the happiness... that is the real meat in the sandwich of life here!

Onward we go!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

coldHeart

Wow kendra what a transformation you look fantastic, so many wonderful people on here perhaps in 50 years or so I might put my self on here.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: coldHeart on November 15, 2017, 02:31:57 PM
Wow kendra what a transformation you look fantastic, so many wonderful people on here perhaps in 50 years or so I might put my self on here.

Sara... I will be 106 then ... but anxiously awaiting!!!

Hugs and Love

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Dena

Quote from: coldHeart on November 15, 2017, 02:31:57 PM
Sara, I saw your avatar picture for the short time you had it up and I saw a woman in her early 40s who wasn't unattractive. I though you passed better than my avatar and better than my current appearance.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kyra553

I wanted to keep these two year updates going for everyone to see how transition progresses. But I kind of spaced it off until now. Sadly my old B&A post will be missing the pictures because photobucket doesn't work like it use to.  So I will instead provide the link to the post and the pics separate. The pictures are in line with the post.

original post:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,168444.msg1690396.html?PHPSESSID=87bus21kvi4phbb1soe1sg9mv0#msg1690396

pics: https://imgur.com/a/XvHB8

This post will just be photos with no compelling story. But they are all from the past two years and in order from then until now!

These were taken just after the last pic in the previous thread

these two were the end of 2015 in my life and the start of 2016

2016 ends and now we're in 2017. I had breast aug in December of 2016 and these photos are after

And here we are today!

extras

Well there you have it everyone, two more years of transition for a total of nearly five. I hope this helps all my fellow sisters in there first steps towards transition. It gets better and you will finally start to feel proud of yourself for once and the world actually likes you when they see your true self shine. It feels like the world is no longer grey and you can finally see color.  Living through transition isnt always easy or positive. But when you look in the mirror after all your hard work and struggles. You'll just feel the warmest happiest pride for yourself and nothing can match it. See you all in the future. =)

Also the pictures are on a limited timer that I have no control over. So when they expire this is all that will be left. Sorry for when that happens. But nothing I can do to change that! Enjoy my little story and I hope it gives you the inspiration to keep pushing forward no matter how hard life will test you through transition.

•  

Charlie Nicki

@Kyra553 that's an amazing evolution. Congrats! So it all happened in a 5 year time span? Also, I noticed in some of the earlier pics you had an hourglass figure, if you don't mind me asking, were you wearing a girdle? You looked great so I just want to know your secret :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Roll

I am so glad this was the first thing I looked at after waking up. I am in tears watching the transition, and I think the hope is palpable! :)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

tgirlamg

Kyra!!!

Confident... Radiant... Happy!!!!... :)

Kudos to you sister!!!!

Onward we go!

Ashley 😀💗🌻

•  

Kyra553

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 16, 2017, 08:16:27 AM
@Kyra553 that's an amazing evolution. Congrats! So it all happened in a 5 year time span? Also, I noticed in some of the earlier pics you had an hourglass figure, if you don't mind me asking, were you wearing a girdle? You looked great so I just want to know your secret :)

Everyday for work I wear a waist cincher and if work out I wear a rubber one. It helped the most out of everything until hormones help move fat around. Which takes years.

Quote from: Roll on November 16, 2017, 08:34:20 AM
I am so glad this was the first thing I looked at after waking up. I am in tears watching the transition, and I think the hope is palpable! :)

Yes I remember those days of "is this even worth it". You're in the learning phase girl! Hold in there, keep learning about your body and life. We didn't get the privilege of parents or friends to teach us about womanhood growing up or even the life lessons during adultescence. So we have to fumble around for awhile until we understand it for ourselves. I still consider myself more of a half teenager than a woman in her 20s. That is because of how much information I still dont know and life knowledge I missed out on. We have to go through two puberties! Plus we have to learn a whole new childhood of knowledge in a short span of time. But the hardest is unlearning what we were forced to learn growing up because of our body's fault during creation. Unlearning what society, family, and life taught us as a boy is the hardest part to overcome.  I'm glad I could help you though because these forums especially the before and after section kept me going the most when I felt down.   

Stay strong, stay determined. It will get hard, then harder, and then really really hard. Then its like you're in the eye of the storm and everything is calm from there forward.
  •