Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 30, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
It's been a while since I did an official before-and-after post.

The before pic is from a year and a half ago.  I was out to family and close friends and starting to pursue transition, but obviously still presenting as male, and still pre-HRT.  The after pic is from last week.  The camera angles are similar, so it makes a good comparison.

@ KathyLauren:  Wow-whee, what a difference that 18 months of HRT can make.  I am very happy for you that your transitions is going along so well.  The thing about HRT is that the changes are gradual so it is difficult to see significant changes in short intervals of time... but certainly at the 1 1/2 year point in your transition timeline the changes are very apparent and... again, KathyLauren, what a difference... you look beautiful and obviously you should have no problem passing as you did at the restaurant photo (I recall that it was a wonderful full-body pic) you posted last week.
Hugs, and wishing you well.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

amberwaves

I've been meaning to post in this thread for a while.  I don't have access to many of my pre photos right now, but I found one.

Here is approximately 2 years prior

After coming out, but before hormones

About 8 months hrt

And about 2 months ago 19 months

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on March 30, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
I've been meaning to post in this thread for a while.  I don't have access to many of my pre photos right now, but I found one.

About 8 months hrt

Amberwaves:  Oh My Goodness!  Your HRT timeline photos are absolutely amazing, it is no wonder that you can undeniably pass.   
Looking at your photos again, your photo at the 8 month point in your HRT shows a beautiful and nice looking female with no problem passing.... and of course your last and latest photo is a terrific example of undeniable success in your transition goals.
I am so happy for you.... you are looking very good indeed. 
Thanks for posting,
Hugs,
Danielle

****NOTE:
  OK now, all of you have inspired me with your before and after photos...  I am soon going to dig into my pictures to see if I can post something as dramatic and significant as the body changes that you all are showing in your HRT timeline photos.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 30, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
Amberwaves:  Oh My Goodness!  Your HRT timeline photos are absolutely amazing, it is no wonder that you can undeniably pass.   
Looking at your photos again, your photo at the 8 month point in your HRT shows a beautiful and nice looking female with no problem passing.... and of course your last and latest photo is a terrific example of undeniable success in your transition goals.
I am so happy for you.... you are looking very good indeed. 
Thanks for posting,
Hugs,
Danielle

****NOTE:
  OK now, all of you have inspired me with your before and after photos...  I am soon going to dig into my pictures to see if I can post something as dramatic and significant as the body changes that you all are showing in your HRT timeline photos.
Yeah I still find it rather staggering to see the progress when it's all laid out in order like that.  To be fair I started from a rather good spot as a guy anyway.  Just got lucky that my body apparently loves hrt. 

Except for the before photo, I've posted all those photos to here before.  This was the first time I've ever bothered to show who I used to be and even then it's one of the more flattering ones where I actually don't look miserable.
  •  

Cassi

About 8 months hrt

Such a Kutie!!!!, not the guy, the gal!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, you are amazing. <3 Just such a great timeline!

I've got to ask though... what's with the hockey stick? ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on March 31, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, you are amazing. <3 Just such a great timeline!

She was protecting the Homeland from Canadian Invaders.  Hope I look 1/3 as good when I'm at 8 months.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dani

Here I am. I am posting this on March 31 The Transgender Day of Visibility. The before picture is about 8 years old and the after is today.

Before in 2010

After in 2018

Yes I did lose over 100 pounds and I am post-op.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Dani on March 31, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
Here I am. I am posting this on March 31 The Transgender Day of Visibility. The before picture is about 8 years old and the after is today.

Before in 2010

After in 2018

Totally Awesome!  I have to lose at least 100 pounds myself otherwise they're going to thing I'm pregnant
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dani

Quote from: Cassi on March 31, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
Totally Awesome!  I have to lose at least 100 pounds myself otherwise they're going to thing I'm pregnant

I need to lose another 30 pounds or so. If you look closely, I am wearing a corset, trying to whittle my waist down. With diet and exercise, I should be there in another 10 to 12 months. The last few pounds are always the hardest.
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

epvanbeveren

Amber and Dani, and really every single other person here, you all are amazing. <3
I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Roll on March 31, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Long story short is that pic was snapped in the middle of an amusing mostly impromptu comedic speech as I presented the suck as a gag gift for one of my professors.  From what I understand that stick is still in his office.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

About 8 months hrt

You look amazing now amber what a difference
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 30, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
It's been a while since I did an official before-and-after post.

The before pic is from a year and a half ago.  I was out to family and close friends and starting to pursue transition, but obviously still presenting as male, and still pre-HRT.  The after pic is from last week.  The camera angles are similar, so it makes a good comparison.

Kathy you are looking good very cute :)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on March 22, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
I have never posted a 'before and after' in this thread, but I am just shy of my one year HRT anniversary and decided it was time to post! The first photo was taken on 16 Feb 2017, the second photo was on 21 March 2018. I never thought I would look like this after just one year.

Congratulations Jessica looking good :)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: epvanbeveren on March 19, 2018, 03:25:18 PM
This selfie I took in the morning at my hotel before heading out to my doctor for my "last" post-op GRS visit/examination. No make up, no "filling" in my bra... All natural. (my eyes where burning though)

Congratulations epvanbeveren looking really good :)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Dani on March 31, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Before in 2010

After in 2018

Wow Dani what a difference looking great :)
  •  

epvanbeveren

I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 31, 2018, 11:35:20 PM
You look amazing now amber what a difference
Thank you.  Even for people who knew me well I'm still almost unrecognizable these days.
  •