Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on September 10, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
There is a secret to a feminine face...subliminals...certain exercises and ect...who needs to spend a ton on surgery...many people get more attractive in other ways.

Also subliminals and exercises can feminize the body as well including growing breasts and getting rid of hair.
Show me clear and unfiltered before and after pictures (from all angles) of those who have tried " subliminals and exercises" and I will recommend a good FFS surgeon for them when they're ready, because positive thinking can't remodel bones, which is what FFS surgeons do.
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Kendra on September 09, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
I agree.

I turned 55 today, and just starting many good things in life.  I get to live twice!

Kendra, not that you weren't nice looking before, but I think as someone else mentioned, you're wayyy better now.  You really have a happy glow about you.

Ashley, you look awesome as always.  I love that dress.  (p.s. I had to take a close look at that pic of the old you on the ski hill.  You really resemble a past boss of mine.  )
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Kendra

Thank you!  I have never been happier. 

For the majority of my years I had abandoned the thought of transition, didn't think it was possible.  Although a lot of change had to start from within I couldn't subliminally wish-away the thick dark red beard I'd had since age 16.  ;)  That and several other details required serious work.   

Every set of photos on these and previous pages shows what people have accomplshed by making long term decisions, taking action against challenges small and large, and following through with what is possible.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: BrianaJ on September 11, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Ashley, you look awesome as always.  I love that dress.  (p.s. I had to take a close look at that pic of the old you on the ski hill.  You really resemble a past boss of mine.  )

Hi Briana!!!... Thanks for the kind words sister!!!... The dress is a Betsey Johnson... My favorite designer!!! 👗👍😀

I'm glad I don't look as much like your old boss anymore... He probably didn't get to wear floral dresses much while saying "Get back to work!!!!" 🤪

I haven't been up snowboarding since transition... It was one of my many activities that I threw myself into back then... in retrospect, I think my pattern of immersing myself in things like that was to keep the dysphoria at bay... I've been playing with the idea of getting up there this season though!!! We'll see... I am going to be a grandma in January and maybe it's best that I'm not in a body cast from trying to hit down rails and boxes after a 5 year break!!! Lol 😀

Thanks again for the sweet words sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Kendra

Snowboarding and FFS have similarities.  Wake up with bruises and a numb forehead. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Kendra on September 11, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Snowboarding and FFS have similarities.  Wake up with bruises and a numb forehead.

You're supposed to snowboard around the trees, silly.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on September 10, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
There is a secret to a feminine face...subliminals...certain exercises and ect...who needs to spend a ton on surgery...many people get more attractive in other ways.

Also subliminals and exercises can feminize the body as well including growing breasts and getting rid of hair.

I listened to a MtF binaural beat and withing 5 minutes I was totally horny. I woke up an hour later. I really don't remember much of that time, but I know I must have been rough with myself. I honestly felt a little violated. Not to mention sore.

TMI I know, but I thought I would share it.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Kendra on September 11, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

:D

Oh, so that's what happened!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 11, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Ms. Paquette, do you not remember anything about the person who smacked you with a snowboard?

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on September 11, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
Ms. Paquette, do you not remember anything about the person who smacked you with a snowboard?

Either that or she fell off the fridge .......
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Steph2.0 on September 11, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

There was two of 'em!  They slipped me a mickey and almost 'ad their way with me, but I think I gave as good as I got!  Last I heard they were both in a hospital.  I bet they are part of the same gang that waylaid @Kendra .
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 11, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

There was two of 'em!  They slipped me a mickey and almost 'ad their way with me, but I think I gave as good as I got!  Last I heard they were both in a hospital.  I bet they are part of the same gang that waylaid @Kendra .

Yeah, we laid them mooks out good, I tells ya!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on September 11, 2018, 09:40:01 AM
Show me clear and unfiltered before and after pictures (from all angles) of those who have tried " subliminals and exercises" and I will recommend a good FFS surgeon for them when they're ready, because positive thinking can't remodel bones, which is what FFS surgeons do.

Dont misunderstand, i have actually heard subliminals can give you supernatural powers but dont quote me on that. The brain is an amazing thing though. :D Anyways i'm not saying surgery or FFS is totally not required for perfect feminization but not all of us need a complete makeover of the face. Like me for example, i already have some pretty soft and feminine features to my face, high cheeks bones, ect other than my chin which is mostly a double chin which exercise for the chin area and overall exercise and a good diet will help get rid of because when i was younger i had a pretty oval face without a double chin but i gained a lot of weight. I need to get my butt bigger and become a "whooty" and wider waistline and hips also. HRT and hair removal cant get me those other than developing female breast tissue and perhaps softening up my face even more but it cant do much for my chin unfortunately. :(
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Jeez it looks so sore Michelle, hope the healing goes well. Can't wait to see the results.

•  

tgirlamg

Looks like you caught an edge on a black diamond run and tomahawked big time!!!

Happy healing Michelle!

Can't wait to see the unveiling!!!

Healing hugs!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle:
         OUCH
As it is many times stated "no pain, no gain"

I hope that you are not in a lot of pain and discomfort considering the surgery that you endured....   
hopefully @Laurie is taking care of your every need as I am sure that she is doing...

It will be exciting for all of us and especially for you as the healing progresses...  I am certain that you will cry tears of joy when you can finally see the "new you" in the mirror....  all of this happens slowly so patience is required for sure, but it will be well worth it all.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Kendra

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kendra on September 11, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

May 23, 2018 - snowboard not included

@Kendra
Dear Kendra:
Thank you so very much for posting your encouraging picture of yourself regarding your own FFS.... 
Without a doubt, the results as shown in your Avatar/Profile photo and other recent photos that you have posted around the various threads are absolutely amazing... 

All that others see when they look at you is a beautiful woman with a beautiful face.

Thank you for sharing with us all.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

I Am Jess

Here's a 40 year difference.  In high school I always wore my hair long and had perms.  I guess it was a way to cope with my gender issues.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Considering the all the work you had done.... you turned out pretty good...
I too look forward to your results
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •