Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: KatieP on February 21, 2019, 10:54:46 PM
Yep. Another example of Hot Guys Make Cute Girls!

Although in this case the girl is way cuter than the guy was hot...

;D

Kate
I would say cute guy make hot girl in her case [emoji7]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on February 23, 2019, 08:25:56 AM
I would say cute guy make hot girl in her case [emoji7]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

si vrai!

Kate
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I Just got my new Drivers License in still needs some improvements Really bad pic but ya still see some changes

•  

davina61

all over the world they have special cameras that take bad photos just for official documents!!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: davina61 on March 06, 2019, 10:17:07 AM
all over the world they have special cameras that take bad photos just for official documents!!!!!

Yea that is for sure i don't  think that many people  have good pics on official  documents  lol
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 06, 2019, 10:34:53 AM
Yea that is for sure i don't  think that many people  have good pics on official  documents  lol

On my last DMV appointment, when I complained about my picture, they said, "If it doesn't look like a mug shot after a bad night, it's not a DMV picture..."

Sooooo true....

Kate
  •  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Here are a couple of before and after pictures I thought I would share. Amazing what 4 1/2 months of estradiol and spironolactone will do to change your looks. So far I'm happy with the way my results are going. I'm sure it will only get better, at least I hope so. I'm really looking forward to the day my gcs is completed. I'm so happy to finally be living MY life.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Ok all these pics were taken the same day March 27 but different years I just happened to wear the same choker as today it matched my uniform lol.

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

AoifeB

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 27, 2019, 10:45:54 PM
Ok all these pics were taken the same day March 27 but different years I just happened to wear the same choker as today it matched my uniform lol.

Looking great!
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All!!!

I hope that all who read this are feeling the promise of the days ahead!!!... It has been a while since I have updated a post here and I think this thread holds a lot of value... Those starting or considering moving forward towards what they want are jumping off a cliff of sorts... HOPEFUL.. that what lies awaiting them at the bottom... will be better than the life they have known at the top...

As the saying goes... a picture paints a thousand words...There are lessons and opportunities in all we perceive... Look carefully through this whole thread... study the faces... hear the thousand words in each post for they speak words that will propel your journey... Hope, Dreams, Possibilities not previously ours to consider. Liberation and Amazing Discoveries await you to claim them...

Me in my early 50s a couple years before transition... I was lost

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
. by Ashley, on Flickr

Now I am found...

(From the last month or so... I will be 58 next week)

A few thoughts for those who have found themselves here and are starting to realize that their life, will not truly be THEIR life... until a few changes are made...

Moving from a life that holds little true meaning for you... Towards one that does... Is always the correct direction of travel...

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armored shell you have worn for a lifetime to serve the expectations of others and to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face....

Embrace the things that express your inner truth... Show the world and those you Love ...Finally... Who you truly are... Embrace the liberation found in jumping off a cliff in your life even though you don't completely know what lies below... There is a quote I like by Martin Luther King...

"Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase."

It is never too late.... CHOOSE to see how you will make your life an expression of who you truly are... not the reasons you cannot... A journey of a thousand steps is taken one at a time...Don't get lost in the details...  Keep moving forward!!!... In the end, your life will be what you make it... So,... Make it glorious!... make it what you want... make it what you need.... Make it a life well lived... Leave regrets behind you where they belong... All shall be well...

LIVE LIFE... LOVE LIFE...

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Inspiration words Ashley thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading your post today. I agree completely "let go of things that no longer serve you". And your pictures, they speak for themselves, you look great today, not lost, but found !

Have a wonderful day from up north a bit....

Cynthia -

•  

jess2179

15 months on hormones and 3 months post ffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on April 24, 2019, 02:00:44 PM
Inspiration words Ashley thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading your post today. I agree completely "let go of things that no longer serve you". And your pictures, they speak for themselves, you look great today, not lost, but found !

Have a wonderful day from up north a bit....

Cynthia -

Thanks for the sweet words my friend and sister!!! 🌸🙋‍♀️💕

Quote from: jess2179 on April 24, 2019, 05:59:39 PM
15 months on hormones and 3 months post ffs!

Looking Gorgeous and finally... FREE!!! Little Sister!!! 🤗 It was such an honor to have shared a bit of your journey with you!!!.. So much amazing life awaits you!... Love it all...Live it all... 🌸🙋‍♀️💕

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🌼
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

jess2179

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 24, 2019, 07:58:26 PM
Thanks for the sweet words my friend and sister!!! [emoji254][emoji2320][emoji177]

Looking Gorgeous and finally... FREE!!! Little Sister!!! [emoji847] It was such an honor to have shared a bit of your journey with you!!!.. So much amazing life awaits you!... Love it all...Live it all... [emoji254][emoji2320][emoji177]

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley [emoji272]
Haha thanks for keeping me sane over text during my ffs [emoji854]

•  

KristySims

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 24, 2019, 01:24:25 PM

As the saying goes... a picture paints a thousand words...There are lessons and opportunities in all we perceive... Look carefully through this whole thread... study the faces... hear the thousand words in each post for they speak words that will propel your journey... Hope, Dreams, Possibilities not previously ours to consider. Liberation and Amazing Discoveries await you to claim them...

Me in my early 50s a couple years before transition... I was lost

OMG, you are gorgeous and an inspiration to say the least! If I could look 1/2 as good as you do I would be ecstatic! Without combing through your threads I would give anything to know what procedures or diet you were on and who your physicians were! There is no way I would have ever thought you were in your 50's let alone in your 50's before transitioning, you look nothing like your before pictures!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: KristySimsx on April 24, 2019, 09:35:04 PM
OMG, you are gorgeous and an inspiration to say the least! If I could look 1/2 as good as you do I would be ecstatic! Without combing through your threads I would give anything to know what procedures or diet you were on and who your physicians were! There is no way I would have ever thought you were in your 50's let alone in your 50's before transitioning, you look nothing like your before pictures!

@KristySimsx

Little Sister!!!

It is nice to meet you!!! Welcome aboard! 🙋‍♀️... I saw your pic from Las Vegas and you avatar the other day and you look Absolutely...GORGEOUS!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 🤗👍... Bask in the glow of that and move forward towards making your life into whatever you choose!!!

Thank you so much for the kind and generous words... I often speak at the local university and these kids can make you feel the distance in age between us but they often have me pegged in my 30s so that certainly doesn't come unaccompanied by good feelings!!!

To answer your questions... I had two 11.5 hour facial procedures in 2015 with Dr Deschamps-Braly with Dr Ousterhout sitting in as well... my GRS was also in 2015 with Dr Bowers... I do have a pretty good diet... about 75% paleo and am active with running and surfing... lost about 35 lbs of my upper body surfing muscle the first year of HRT so I am hanging out around 134 pounds these days!

If I can be of any help as you plot and navigate the road ahead, Please do not hesitate to PM me!...I can answer any and all questions in excruciating detail!!! 🤪.. It would be an honor to help you in any way I can little sister!!!

Onward we go brave girl!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on April 26, 2019, 06:46:15 PM

Drexy!!!

You have traveled so very far my beautiful and special friend!!!... Let the joy of that fill your heart even on the hard days!... I knew there was a special light that burned in you from the first!!!

Hugs, Love and Onward We Go!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Drexy/Drex

Drexy!!!

You have traveled so very far my beautiful and special friend!!!... Let the joy of that fill your heart even on the hard days!... I knew there was a special light that burned in you from the first!!!

Hugs, Love and Onward We Go!!!

Ashley  :)
[/quote]

Thank you  my inspirational lovely 🥰
I never thought  I would be posting in here 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •