Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New here, here with my wife

Started by phillip68, July 09, 2016, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip68

My name is Phillip my wife is transgender and I love her more than life and will always love her.
Could someone tell us how to put a photo on a profile
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. The greeting links will explain the site rules and one of them is your profile will remain locked until you make 15 quality post. We would like to know you a little better before we allow you access to most of the features. I am glad you are a happy couple and I hope you find this site useful. If there is anything I can help you with, let me know.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

phillip68

Am glad that there is a site to help people that the world say don't belong I believe we are what we are no matter what my wife is intersex and I don't care I love her with all my heart
  •  

V M

Hi Phillip  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lady Sarah

I am glad you put both my husband's posts under one. I told him it doesn't make sense to do 2 about the same thing, under the same topic. As soon as he saw me registering, he asked me if he could. I told him "why not? you ARE married to one".
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Dena

Our rules are more relaxed than that. We have/had CIS on the site in order to learn from us. As long as they show respect they are welcome on the site. Some where her for facial surgery information and others because they had general questions and wanted answers from an informed source. It sounds like your husband is very accepting but should he have questions, he is free to post in the Significant Other section and talk with other SOs.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

Quote from: Lady Sarah on July 10, 2016, 09:19:57 AM
I am glad you put both my husband's posts under one. I told him it doesn't make sense to do 2 about the same thing, under the same topic. As soon as he saw me registering, he asked me if he could. I told him "why not? you ARE married to one".

It did seem to make more sense that way  :)   Always glad to help

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

gennee

Hi Phillip and welcome to Susan's.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •