News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Howdy Everyone!

Started by descending_angel, July 10, 2016, 01:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

descending_angel

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined today and am a 28 y/o MTF that's 7 months on hrt. I am hoping to make some friends and meet others that I can learn from!  ;D
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I think you find a large number of possible people to meet as I have seen as many as 700 people a day visit this site. As for learning, we have over 10 years of posting history so many of the questions you might ask have been discussed. If there is anything I can help you with, let me know and I will do my best to answer it.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

Hi  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

gennee

Hello and welcome to Susan's.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Gianna2014

•  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

•