Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass as, Female? 6.0

Started by V M, July 01, 2016, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Here you go  :icon_chick:  Post away

Please remember to keep images within site rules and to be respectful when posting comments and suggestions to other members

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kitty June

Well, posted a pic in 5.0 but now that's closed and I forgot to actually ask if I could pass. I'm at about 6months hrt and just wondered what others opinions were.

•  

Kitty June

Come on. Let me have it. I want to see if you all see the same
  •  

Raye

I think your pretty passable to be honest, but I'm a tad bit biased. I'm afraid to explain my self, but don't mind if you want me to.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Kitty June

Please do. Sometimes I'm happy with how things are going and others I just see hideous male
  •  

Raye

I see about the same thing depending on how I part my hair because the side is just kinda manly-ish at times so I try to be careful where I can LOL. Ummm... >.<; I come from a lot of diverse people in my family and a lot of the women live up to ninety-some years of age. And a lot of them come from the North like Pennsylvania, Oregon, or Wisconsin. I've noticed the one's that come from WI are a bit stout and have 'some' masculine features, but for the most part aren't given any grief for it. So relatively speaking and even if you lived in the South I'd still say your passable! ^^ We have all kinds of body types all over the 50 Realms y'know?

I haz a big masculine nose, but I don't worry with it as much as I use to! ^^
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Kitty June

I see what you mean on the nose, but in your profile pick, you look female to me.
Thank you for the kind words though.
I guess the real test is seby commenting.
I know there are things that stand out to me, so I just wanted to know if others see the same thing.
Thanks again though. You finished off a nice night for me.
Hugs
Stevie
  •  

Kitty June

Well, I have to admit that I was wearing makeup in that photo. Is just a little foundation and subtle eyeshadow, but I really do thank you for the kind words. That made me feel really good.
I'm still waiting for the negatives though and what I might need to work on. Or if anyone sees anything that outs me instantly.
Just being my paranoid self, but I'm sure it's not without reason.
  •  

Raye

Quote from: StevieC9 on July 02, 2016, 04:43:52 PM
Well, I have to admit that I was wearing makeup in that photo. Is just a little foundation and subtle eyeshadow, but I really do thank you for the kind words. That made me feel really good.
I'm still waiting for the negatives though and what I might need to work on. Or if anyone sees anything that outs me instantly.
Just being my paranoid self, but I'm sure it's not without reason.

I dunno if your concerned with the negatives more than the positives it's going to hit you hard if you ask me. It took me a long time to not worry about the negatives when wearing short shorts. I've got the hips and the legs for it, but I have scars on my legs either from self-harming or combat. But most people don't pay attention to that and they are fixated on my butt and the 'slight' arch in my back back more happily! LOL. Thinking more on the positives will allow you to publicly move forward and as you make that more of your shield you'll be able to work more subtly on those negatives as time moves forward for ya. ^^
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :)

In order to keep this topic on topic I've merged a handful of your posts into the The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Raye

SAWRY! >.< I didn't know about the other one! I just lurk on the Recent Topics I'm just a relativity weirdo 0_0
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

V M

No worries, it's all good plus it revives a forgotten topic  :)  So let's see some new pics to keep this topic rollin' along too

Hugs

- V M
  •  

Karlie Ann

I never seem to be able to take a good picture, but...2 months on HRT -

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Hannah Samira

I'll start with one I took the other week, I can't remember if I posted it on here or not :P

Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Kitty June

Sorry. I had a feeling it was becoming before and after.
I'd still like s response from seby   Not sure I spelled that correctly. But still I'm looking for the unvarnished truth
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Course these will get deleated in a few days, but felt confident.
Heres a few for fun from yesterday!

And for the haters out there, I'm waiting ;)

•  

Quote from: ChristineRachel on July 03, 2016, 03:52:03 AM
Heres a few for fun from yesterday!

Your links aren't displaying (adjust your coding or something), but when I quoted you I could see the imgur addresses of each pic.  So the pics are there it's just not translating onto this forum.

Anyway; I think I've said before I cannot wait to see your transition down the road; you're going to be such a beauty!

protip: don't f with the girl with the musket :icon_userfriendly:

•  

Rachel_Christina

•  

Raye

I think HRT will do well on Christine! She all ready looks like a Victoria Secret Model!
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •