News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Feminization Fitness

Started by RedheadWhovian, July 11, 2016, 02:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inarasarah

Quote from: Saira128 on February 24, 2017, 05:12:52 AM
   Is anyone here taller than 6 ft? If yes, what is your weight?
    I am 6ft 1 inch tall and I am 240 pounds. [emoji27] [emoji29]

I am 6' 3", or as I tell those that ask me in person 5' 15"  ;)

I weight 185lbs.  I use to weigh as much as 222lbs, and pre transition I was up to 235lbs. 

Last October I was 215lbs, and decided I had enough of it and focused on getting back into shape.  My goal is between 175 and 180lbs.  I try to run 5 miles a day and I have completely cut out alcohol, fast food, and most sweets (admittedly I still have a few desserts).  I have been stabilized at 185 for over a month now.  Ready to tackle the next 10lbs.

Hope this helps :)
-Sarah
  •  

Deborah

I used to be 6 ft but I shrank to 5'11".

Anyway, right now I'm 168 lbs at about 16.5% bodyfat according to my calipers.

Conform and be dull. —James Frank Dobie, The Voice of the Coyote
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: barbie on March 04, 2017, 07:47:52 PM
Yes. Eating habit is critical. Basically I am a big eater. In my case, the major source of calorie is rice. We should it everyday, and I think it is a kind of genetic or evolutionary one. A problem is that I have gastritis, and a way of curing it is eating rice regularly for 3 meals per day.

My gastritis was caused by drinking too much strong instant coffee, together with drinking alcohol and smoking. I changed it to brewed mild coffee, and it became better. To reduce calorie input, I avoided eating rice, but it was not good for my stomach. Nowadays I try to eat rice for every meal.

The only solution I have now is running outdoors more frequently. Eat rice and run.

barbie~~

I miss eating in Korea. I always felt well fed, healthy, and happy. I want some bibimbap, now. :3
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Angela Drakken

6'4" (193 cm) 170ish pounds and dropping.

Dimensions;

44" shoulder,
36" chest (under bust)
34" waist (sadness)
42" hips.

I pretty much stay around a 1500 calorie cap Monday to Friday, and cheat like crazy on the weekends..
My job keeps me pretty active, lots of walking, and construction in general is very physical.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: SiobhánF on March 06, 2017, 02:39:04 PM
I miss eating in Korea. I always felt well fed, healthy, and happy. I want some bibimbap, now. :3

Yes. Bibimbap is Delicious, and I especially like dolsot-bibimbap. But I had avoided it, because I thought it contains too much rice. But recently I changed my mind.

My kids like chicken, pork and beef. And every spring here in my campus, new semester starts, and I see the freshmen, especially girls, become fatter and fatter. They do not walk so much, and do not exercise. Just sitting and eating. Actually, obesity is the most severe among the 20s or 30s here.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20150813001101

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

SiobhánF

Oh, my. I didn't know that. I hope people pay attention and become more active and take care of themselves.  :(
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Nooms

Quote from: RedheadWhovian on July 11, 2016, 02:17:02 PM
Not entirely sure if this is a good place to post this question, but does anyone have any good tips on exercises for feminization? I was thinking of jogging a lot, and stretching. I'm also doing 15-minute daily breast massages.

EXERCISE FOR ALL OVER BODY DEVELOPMENT

Crunches - 20-30 Reps
Squats - 12-15 Reps
Leg Curls - 12-15 Reps
Flat-Bench Presses - 10-12 Reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 10-12 Reps
Dumbbell Presses - 12-15 Reps
Dips/ Tricep Extensions - 10-12 Reps
Barbell Curls - 10-12 Reps
Standing Calf Raises - 15-20 Reps

High reps, medium weight and around 3-5 sets, don't worry to much about putting on large amounts of muscle. Believe it or not it is actually quite hard to build muscle this is why pro builders use steroids (women included) as for the waist shape, the hormones will work to a degree but as someone mentioned earlier a cincher can help just dont wear it for too long or it can mess with you internal organs  :-*

xxx
Nooms
Never without my camera...Our ability to capture a moment and freeze it forever in creative imagery is something that touches my very soul!
  •  

reallynotsure83

Quote from: Nooms on May 13, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Crunches - 20-30 Reps
Squats - 12-15 Reps
Leg Curls - 12-15 Reps

High reps, medium weight and around 3-5 sets, don't worry to much about putting on large amounts of muscle. Believe it or not it is actually quite hard to build muscle this is why pro builders use steroids (women included) as for the waist shape, the hormones will work to a degree but as someone mentioned earlier a cincher can help just dont wear it for too long or it can mess with you internal organs  :-*

xxx
Nooms

Nooms do you think this would work for someone pre HRT?

Xxx
  •  

JennyBear

Quote from: Nooms on May 13, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Crunches - 20-30 Reps
Squats - 12-15 Reps
Leg Curls - 12-15 Reps

xxx
Nooms

Couple bones to pick: 1. You're neglecting routine variation. This is vital to prevent plateaus. 2. Having competed at the semi-pro level in both body building and powerlifting/strongman, including the Arnold Classic once, I can guarantee that while their use is fairly common, a lot of pros don't use steroids or HGH. While adding muscle mass can be difficult, and we are all limited by genetics, Using the right methods it's not as hard as you portray it, even without steroids. Might wanna give my novel length post on the other fitness page a read. It's on page 3 of the thread "Feminizing Workouts?" Stay Safe

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

judithlynn

I am a big favourite of dance and I just love how wonderful and feminine the Southern University Dancing Dolls look with the Human Jukebox band from Southern University from the Bayou Clasic;

To see how they learn the struts steps and movements so you can emulate them as part of your workouts below use this You tube video:

Then to see them in action, see the Alumni from 2008, dance in a practice session to music (its great to follow on the Big screen TV, and dance in time although quite tiring, but it will do wonders for your hips, buttocks and waistline ).

Then to see them moving and dancing with the Human Juke Box band see this video, which you can do with them when you have learnt the basic movements from the first video:

if you want still more dance routines see another alumni session at:-

JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

barbie

Quote from: judithlynn on October 12, 2017, 01:12:16 AM
I am a big favourite of dance and I just love how wonderful and feminine the Southern University Dancing Dolls look with the Human Jukebox band from Southern University from the Bayou Clasic;

To see how they learn the struts steps and movements so you can emulate them as part of your workouts below use this You tube video:

Yes. Dancing becomes popular here too, especially among old people. As I am getting aged, I may try to learn dancing after my retirement.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •