Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Feminization Fitness

Started by RedheadWhovian, July 11, 2016, 02:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

If you want to use exercise to get a more feminine form, focus more on glutes and legs, with minimal upper body work. Running helps, too. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Saira128

Is anyone here taller than 6 ft? If yes, what is your weight?
    I am 6ft 1 inch tall and I am 240 pounds. [emoji27] [emoji29]
Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

Thessa

I'm 188cm and currently 92 kg (lost already 13kg) and working on dropping another 8 kg.

In the next couple of months

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29 mit Tapatalk

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Saira128

Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Thessa on February 24, 2017, 09:41:26 AM
I'm jealous! ;)
Quote from: Saira128 on February 24, 2017, 09:52:34 AM
Me too!

Don't get jealous.  Get even!

I was well over 200 lbs, and at 5'8" that made me a short, round secret cross-dresser.  :P  Nothing nice fit.  I was miserable.  Worse, age and health were catching up with me. That's why I did something about it.  I started exercise.  I started tracking what I ate.  Slowly, over several years, I lost the bulk, and started to look and feel better.   I finally hit my goal weight last year, about when I started HRT, and I've managed to hold the line.

It's not easy with all the fast, cheap, high calorie stuff around, but I feel so much better now, and getting to a reasonable size was a huge (ahem...) part of it.

It's worth a try.  With better health we can have a better life.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Thessa

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 24, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
Don't get jealous.  Get even!

I was well over 200 lbs, and at 5'8" that made me a short, round secret cross-dresser.  [emoji14]  Nothing nice fit.  I was miserable.  Worse, age and health were catching up with me. That's why I did something about it.  I started exercise.  I started tracking what I ate.  Slowly, over several years, I lost the bulk, and started to look and feel better.   I finally hit my goal weight last year, about when I started HRT, and I've managed to hold the line.

It's not easy with all the fast, cheap, high calorie stuff around, but I feel so much better now, and getting to a reasonable size was a huge (ahem...) part of it.

It's worth a try.  With better health we can have a better life.
I don't need to get even, I only need to get happy with my weight and myself.
It's already much better than before... :)

I lost quit some weight over the last years and I'm still working on loosing some more. The food got better and healthier after my wife left or as she phrases it, after I kicked her out.

My daughter is also happy (most of the time) with my cooking skills, but not so much with the multitude of veggies. ;)
  •  

JeanetteLW

Ahhhhhh The exuberance of the youthful.  I'm doing good to get out and walk at 64. Years of laziness, loving to eat  and smoking have taken their toll. I have a bit of emphysema that seems to be rearing it's ugly head more and more.
Still when it's not too cold or raining I do try to get out and walk.

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: SiobhánF on February 24, 2017, 09:37:12 AM
6'2", 170lbs
(187cm, 77kg)
That was me in high school.  Many years and probably  a few too many beers ago.
Been as high as 280.  Have it under 230 now, but trying to get under 200. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: JeanetteLW on February 24, 2017, 10:55:34 AM
Ahhhhhh The exuberance of the youthful.  I'm doing good to get out and walk at 64. Years of laziness, loving to eat  and smoking have taken their toll. I have a bit of emphysema that seems to be rearing it's ugly head more and more.
Still when it's not too cold or raining I do try to get out and walk.

Hugs,
    Jeanette

Flattery will get you anywhere.  ;)  I'm 63.  Walking is my current form of exercise.  I'm slowly raising my daily number of steps, sometimes getting over 10,000.  Daily average is about 6,000.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

SiobhánF

I appreciate it. If you have problems doing much physical exertion, start out slow and small. Each success is another win. Don't let age confine you. Keep moving. ;)

•  

Deborah

My belief is that age is no barrier to me unless I allow it to be.  I liked this quote I read in a really good book.  "People don't stop running because they get old.  They get old because they stop running."

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
André Gide, Autumn Leaves
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

staciM

FWIW, I'm about 187cm(6'1") and weigh 88.5kg (195lbs)....fortunately, I'm not "overweight", but carry a lot of muscle....I'm pre-HRT (waiting for my appointment).  Muscle is very slowly melting away with cardio and proper eating habits...I'm hoping that HRT will accelerate that process...my goal is to be in the 160-170 range. 
- Staci -
  •  

barbie

184 cm (6 feet), 65-68 kg (143-150 lbs). In summer, my weight becomes 65 kg and 68 kg in winter, as I run more frequently in summer, partially to wear bikini in the beach. I have maintained this figure during the past 15 years. As I am getting old, this becomes more difficult, but I can do it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on February 24, 2017, 02:32:46 PM
184 cm (6 feet), 65-68 kg (143-150 lbs).

I would have thought you were a lot lighter than that. I'm almost your height and have difficulty getting my weight much past 120. I weighed a lot more 10 years ago when I had a job at a big corporation and ate at the company cafeteria every day. These days I mostly eat super healthy at home, only eating out once or twice a week. I think restaurant food and pre-processed supermarket foods are responsible for most of the weight problems people have.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Deborah

Carbs, and particularly sugar, is responsible for the weight problems.  Cut out all the processed stuff and eliminate most sugar and weight control is pretty easy. 

Eat vegetables, some fruit, a fair amount of meat, eggs, nuts, seeds, and cheese, and enough fat to make up the rest of the calorie balance for the day (a generous amount).

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
André Gide, Autumn Leaves
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on March 04, 2017, 08:34:13 AM
I would have thought you were a lot lighter than that. I'm almost your height and have difficulty getting my weight much past 120. I weighed a lot more 10 years ago when I had a job at a big corporation and ate at the company cafeteria every day. These days I mostly eat super healthy at home, only eating out once or twice a week. I think restaurant food and pre-processed supermarket foods are responsible for most of the weight problems people have.

Yes. Eating habit is critical. Basically I am a big eater. In my case, the major source of calorie is rice. We should it everyday, and I think it is a kind of genetic or evolutionary one. A problem is that I have gastritis, and a way of curing it is eating rice regularly for 3 meals per day.

My gastritis was caused by drinking too much strong instant coffee, together with drinking alcohol and smoking. I changed it to brewed mild coffee, and it became better. To reduce calorie input, I avoided eating rice, but it was not good for my stomach. Nowadays I try to eat rice for every meal.

The only solution I have now is running outdoors more frequently. Eat rice and run.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on March 04, 2017, 07:47:52 PM
The only solution I have now is running outdoors more frequently. Eat rice and run.

Well, judging from those bikini pics you've posted that much work for you. I can see any room for weight loss for you.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •