Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pokemon Go?

Started by Zumbagirl, July 14, 2016, 12:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zumbagirl

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on November 30, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
Added!

I play on average, a couple times a week.  (Read: Usually when I have to leave the house.  ;))

If anyone wants my Trainer code, PM me!

Ryuichi

I am back playing the game again after taking a few months off. I am currently working on reaching level 40 for the 3rd time (60 million xp). Early last year I bought another phone for my golden retriever Hunter and in the last week he finally hit level 40 so now he's one of the cool kids. Here are my trainer codes if you want to add me as a friend. My code: 2921 0860 2039. My dogs account: 6084 1890 1099.
  •  

Erika_Courtney

Sending some friend request!

I play way to much. Not as much as I did in the past, but still to much. Great distraction from GD.
  •  

SapphireFlames

If anyone else loves procrastinating exercise (as I love doing), this can be such a good way to just get out and do something.  I usually try get an egg to hatch each time I go out (kinda a pain with a 10km egg  :P).
~ Sky
  •  

Ryuichi13

I still play whenever I need to leave the house.  Now that winter's basically over, I'm out more often, at least a couple times a week. 

Ryuichi

•  

Kate.claire

Still playing myself from time to time... probably the only person that plays and hasn't hit level 40,  I'm pretty inconsistent.  My wife,  who never played any type of video game is just a fiend.  Really she's the one that keeps me playing.  If anyone is still playing and would like some friends for more XP,  feel free to add me.

6678 9825 0258
Kate Carter

"I'm on outside, I'm on the outside now"

•  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Kate.claire on April 30, 2019, 10:15:38 AM
Still playing myself from time to time... probably the only person that plays and hasn't hit level 40,  I'm pretty inconsistent.  My wife,  who never played any type of video game is just a fiend.  Really she's the one that keeps me playing.  If anyone is still playing and would like some friends for more XP,  feel free to add me.

6678 9825 0258

You're not the only one.  I'm only Level 33 myself. 

Added!

Ryuichi

•  

Zumbagirl

Quote from: Kate.claire on April 30, 2019, 10:15:38 AM

6678 9825 0258

Hunter and I sent you a friend request tonight so if you see 2 random friend requests that's me.
  •  

Kate.claire

Thanks!  Added you tonight when I finally saw I had requests. 🤓 I figured they had to be from Susan's.
Kate Carter

"I'm on outside, I'm on the outside now"

•