Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

V M

Ah, the WIN is blowing in my favor
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

It is the 6th of September and I am the first.
Wimps
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Anastasia

I am usually the last poster in a topic, so I win!
  •  

Madeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

My Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy WIN!!! - Is whussup  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Madeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

Katie Jade

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Anastasia

I repeat, I am usually the last on to post in a thread, therefore, I have now won! Yea me! I'm so happeee!
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Anastasia

As Nahla said to Simba " I Win again"
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Ryuichi13

Naw, you didn't.  I did. [emoji57]

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Don't worry,  I  got this.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

You do?  Then I got the other.