Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

christinej78

Hi MaryT, Dreaming is OK, Reality is better, it's REAL

Hi V M, Couldn't have said it better:

"The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS
- V M"

Best Always, Love
Christine

Oh, Did I win? I hope not! I plan on being the one that turns the lights off when it's all over.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Ryuichi13

•  

ChrissyRyan

Listen up all!

I won this time!

Your turn is next!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 29, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
Listen up all!

I won this time!

Your turn is next!

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,            29 September 2018

I have to say your tenacity makes you the all time winner; do you ever give up and quit? I'll answer that: NO. I declare you the ALL TIME WINNER.

Now you can do us all a big favor and change your avatar to a real photo of you. I'm sure you are more beautiful than the image in your current avatar.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Well I am consistent.  You are also a repeat winner!

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: christinej78 on September 29, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
Hi Chrissy,            29 September 2018

I have to say your tenacity makes you the all time winner; do you ever give up and quit? I'll answer that: NO. I declare you the ALL TIME WINNER.

Now you can do us all a big favor and change your avatar to a real photo of you. I'm sure you are more beautiful than the image in your current avatar.

Best Always, Love
Christine

YAY!  We ALL win!  ;D 

And I have to admit, I'd love to see a actual icon pic of you, I just know you are gorgeous!

Ryuichi

•  

christinej78

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 30, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
Well I am consistent.  You are also a repeat winner!

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,                         01 October 2018

There's only one win I want and she knows who she is.

Best Always, Love
Chris
  •  

Ryuichi13

OI!  I'm not a "she," I'm a "he!" :P

Ryuichi

•  

V M

Aye mateys!!! For it is I who the WINNER be... Argh!!!     
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

- V M
  •  

Ryuichi13

•  

ChrissyRyan

That is what you think, it is me!

Chrissy

•  

Ryuichi13

Nope...definitely me!  Most definitely! ;)

Ryuichi

•  

TonyaW

I think the new Doctor wins.  Since she doesn't post here I guess I'll have to accept  the award. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: TonyaW on October 08, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
I think the new Doctor wins.  Since she doesn't post here I guess I'll have to accept  the award. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Oh YAY!  I knew she would!  I can't wait until I can go see her in the theater! [emoji2]

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Okie dokie slow pokies!

I just crossed the finish line!

Yay!  I win!

Chrissy
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I won this time, your turn is next!

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 23, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
I won this time, your turn is next!

Chrissy

I won this time, I learned in a text!

Red Devlyn  >:-)
  •