Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Tips and advice anyone?

Started by Katy27, July 26, 2016, 02:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katy27

I finally got do dink around a bit with my hair and makeup. I have to admit that it looks a bit like the work of a 7 year old but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

I know my hair is a bit short but i of course plan on growing it out. I also dont feel like the lipstick is my color. All i did in this pic is hair, lipstic, and ladhes. I havent had the time to do any sort of foundation, blush, contouring, etc however i want to go for as natural a look as possible. I want to look myself.

Any suggestions?

•  

Katy27

I am unable to reply to direct messages as i am still new to these forums and i dont think ive been given those permissions yet
  •  

Dena

The links placed in your initial post will discuss the fact that many features are disable until you reach 15 posts and among them is Personal messaging. One trick that will help with your images is if possible, use a longer focal length lens on the camera. If a cell phone is your only option, stand back a bit and crop the picture showing only what you want. Short focal length lens and cell close ups produce a fish bowl appearance making it difficult to judge the image.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •