Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Not Able To See A Message I Sent

Started by WarGrowlmon1990, August 01, 2016, 07:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarGrowlmon1990

I sent a message to someone on here and I'm not able to see it. I wanna make sure it went through. Are we not able to see the messages we send until we get a reply? With my OCD I'm always double, triple, quadruple checking things and I wanted to make sure he got my message.
  •  

Mariah

Quote from: WarGrowlmon1990 on August 01, 2016, 07:44:42 AM
I sent a message to someone on here and I'm not able to see it. I wanna make sure it went through. Are we not able to see the messages we send until we get a reply? With my OCD I'm always double, triple, quadruple checking things and I wanted to make sure he got my message.
The only way to see a message we send is to save it. This can be done at the time of sending or by changing your personal message settings.

Sent from my Mariah's iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Dena

The setting to do this automatically is Profile>Modify Profile>Personal Messaging>Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

WarGrowlmon1990

Thanks Mariah and Dena. I wasn't aware of that setting.
  •