Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sometimes Less is More

Started by Ciara, August 03, 2016, 04:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciara

Sometimes I get really caught up with ensuring that I look as feminine as possible. So I load on the make up, the bra and breasts, hair etc.... And yes of course I feel fantastic when I do go to all that effort ( I hope I look fantastic also 😉😉).

But there are times for me that it is not the look that is important, but how I feel. Today I am about the house. I'm just wearing a simple dress, panties, lipstick and eye pencil and a little jewellery. No make up, no breasts or bra or hair. But I still feel great. I just feel like an ordinary woman about my ordinary house and that to me is a special feeling.

I may look a bit like a man in a dress right now but I don't care.....sometimes cis women don't look great all the time. I suppose what I am trying to say is that how I feel is more important than how I look. Don't get me wrong, because I love to dress up and I love to look good, but sometimes you can feel really good with little effort.
Forgive me if I am rambling bug I like to share my feelings☺️.

Ciara.
I don't have a gender issue.
I love being a girl.

•  

valerie anne

I have similar feelings, sometimes dependent on what I intend to do during the day.

If I am only about the house, I always like to wear a suspender belt, sheer seamed stockings, heels, bra, lipstick, eye makeup etc. But this is expensive and time consuming. Especially as the stockings ladder easily and the makeup requires constant attention.

If I go out to the shops, I need to decide whether to go as a man or a girl. If it were Halloween, for example, I would take a lot more care, but on a daily basis it's a lot of effort.

The problem is that I am not good at eye makeup or hair, and my legs are crap. But I have got good boobs. So I wear trousers, knee high black tights, low heels, a little makeup and a sheer top, showing my padded bra a bit. I try to enter that area where there is confusion between a male cross dresser and a butch female. 

•  

barbie

Yes. The minimum, wearing just a bikini set in a beach, is the best for me to feel as a woman. Bikini means freedom.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Heather14

When home and cleaning and all the other things that need to be done I wear a simple t-shirt swing dress with a bra.
Heather
  •  

Alice-jones

Around the house when i am cleaning its just a pair of slacks with knee high stocking, low heels, a nice blouse and just my lipstick

Alice x
  •  

Alice-jones

Sorry forgot to add my trusty wig tied back

Alice x
  •