News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

PMS and T

Started by November Fox, August 21, 2016, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November Fox

Hey everyone.

So I´m still riding the Shark Week roller coaster and I guess I´ll just have to wait it out at this point.
However I still noticed a big amount of PMS (terrible mood and my usual symptoms far worse). If you had any PMS at all, did it change when you were on T or after a while of being on T?

I hear from some guys that even though Shark Week is gone, they still notice that it "would have been that time" by how they are feeling. So I was wondering if you´d still get some symptoms of PMS even if the bleeding already stopped.
  •  

FTMax

I had a lot of anxiety about my period early on because it was a lot more variable than it had been in the past. I don't think my PMS symptoms were extremely different at this point.

After it stopped, the only thing that made me notice when it would've been was my skin. It would get noticeably oilier and I'd have larger and more prolonged breakouts during those days.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Elis

I notice I still get random cramps (but very faint and don't last long) snd today I felt like I was spotting which I didn't think has happened before. And I think I still get food cravings every month. I don't really pay much notice to it; it's like when you get random achyness in your joints and then it goes away a min later and you don't think about it unless someone mentions it.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

groudon18

i wrote a post on my experience with this in another thread recently so i'm just gonna link to that post but feel free to respond to it in this thread: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,212673.msg1887200.html#msg1887200

if it's getting worse i would speak with your doctor about it, because if it's getting worse instead of just staying the same or fading you might have problems like i did. it also seems like this is a problem that lots have faced but have been too ashamed to bring up on the internet until recently so i feel like my experience in trying to make it easier is important to share. hope this helps
  •  

AnxietyDisord3r

This stuff is so weird. My period stopped immediately. I was not producing much endogenous T and my dose was pretty low. (thanks to those 1mL bottles, lower than that many weeks, so much so that sometimes I didn't see any sign of changes and had regression in mental health symptoms) I haven't seen any sign of the cycle continuing even partially. I wonder why this is so variable.
  •  

November Fox

Keep in mind that I was just talking PMS though, so anything before bleeding.

I noticed that the PMS is still equally severe even though the bleeding itself has started to recede.
So I was wondering if PMS can sort of linger around after the bleeding stops.

I wouldn´t mind food cravings, cramps or acne but the horrible temper tantrum I could really do without.
  •