Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The right time

Started by Princess, October 21, 2007, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess

I feel like starting to officially crossdress is going to be a huge risk. I've started buying women's clothes that look neutral and won't get me found out. I just don't know what i'm going to do, my parents won't allow it yet, and my mom has only told one side of our family. I want to start officially transitioning once i'm eighteen. I think dressing as an obvious female fulltime is going to be a huge challenge, but I want to do it. If I never end up at that stage, I'll waste my life. When I do choose to do it I'll be so nervous.
  •  

Jessica.Heart

Nervousness goes with the territory.  You're risking being rejected by society and even worse by your own family.  You have every right to be nervous.

You are very smart to be transitioning at such an early age.  I am very envious, if I would have had the presence of mind at that age to do what your doing, I would be in a very different place today.

Good luck I'm sure you'll do great,

Jessica
  •