Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Quick question about dialating

Started by kimbee777, August 22, 2016, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimbee777

So I have been dialting with the soulsource mr. green(3) and mr. orange(4), but I feel like number 4 is so huge, it's almost pointless to use. I can use it without pain finally, but sometimes I worry about stretching my vagina too much. I mean my boyfriend and 99% of men are no where near that huge. I don't want to be "loose" down there, lol. I'm going to ask my gyno next month when I see him for my 6 month check up. Have any of you girls stopped using mr. orange? Sorry if this is a silly question!   ::)
  •  

jfong

Just go with whatever similar to your boyfriend. No point of going orange if he's a blue or green. You can always train to go bigger if needed, just maintain the depth.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

•  

AnonyMs

Doesn't really address your question, but I read somewhere about a women trying the orange dilator early on and finding it really difficult, only to try it again later and find it a lot easier.
  •  

KrisAvery1969

Seeing how I'm only on #1 and am only 5+ weeks out from surgery...using #4 is like looking up at Mt. Everest. 
I feel like it will NEVER happen.  Not in this universe.  Not that it's needed.  I have no desire to be with men. I just want to be as normal of a woman as I can be.

•  

Jenna Marie

Dilating is about training the muscles, for the most part; if you do stop using the larger one, you can always regain width later on if you decide you need to.  Depth can be lost permanently, but width.

With that said, I've been using only the orange one for years (I'm several years post-op), and I am still quite tight. I don't think it's a significant concern. And, well, TMI, but I was bigger around than that in my pre-op days... so it does happen.
  •  

Dena

My first dilator was an inflatable stent which wasn't sufficient to reach the required size. I had PI surgery and my doctor told me for my second permanent dilator I was to go to an adult book store and pick out a dilator that was the same size as I was before surgery. I still use it and the diameter is 1.5 inches which from what I understand is close to what Mr Orange is. I would think if you have graft surgery their should be no difficulty taking Mr Orange when the time comes. Yes, it might be a little tight at first but over a few weeks it shouldn't be a problem.

One tip and that is when inserting the dilator, take your time. Use gradual pressure and if it takes a few minutes to reach full depth, don't worry about it. Over time it will become easer.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

tgirlamg

Hi Kimbee... I named the green one "Gumby" and the orange one "Pokey" :)

I remember the orange looked pretty intimidating in the beginning!...I used the blue (step down from green) for quite a while due to complications... I use the orange every other day now and am used to it...If you and your guy are getting a good fit with just using the green I don't see why not just use that one if that's what you prefer but I don't think it is going to stretch things out!!!!... It is actually just a 1/8" difference in diameter as I recall

Btw... When I went to the orange one, I would use the green first for a few minutes until things relaxed and then switch out to "Pokey" :)

Have Fun!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •