Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Surgery Date is in 3 months Ocotber 12 2016 w/ Dr Brassard - my journey to the V

Started by jujubes1986, July 12, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mszoey

Sorry I was more meaning from the new system I'm at 2 years with camh and I still haven't even heard from them yet probably have surgery before I hear from them lol. But either way I look forward to hearing about your experience in Montreal just to give me a heads up. Hopefully you can post pictures cause it would be for education

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jujubes1986

Quote from: mszoey on August 17, 2016, 04:11:38 AM
Sorry I was more meaning from the new system I'm at 2 years with camh and I still haven't even heard from them yet probably have surgery before I hear from them lol. But either way I look forward to hearing about your experience in Montreal just to give me a heads up. Hopefully you can post pictures cause it would be for education

After two years of not hearing from them I was almost discourage... I didn't think i would ever hear from them and when I did... I was pretty ecstatic.

[/url]
  •  

jfong

I don't think you are allowed to post such pictures here. Linking it to your personal blog/page/imgur might be ok I think. There's  plenty of other Dr B's patient who posted anonymously on the surgery result. There's also some group on fb for Dr B former patients and soon to be patients (jujubes if you are interested, let me know)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

•  

jujubes1986

Dr. Brassard's clinic is back from summer vacation. Sometime this week I'll be getting my confirmation letter. It's only 48 days till I leave for Montreal. YAY

[/url]
  •  

jujubes1986

A little update...

I have faxed the clinic everything they needed for my surgery...

I am stocking on supplies that I need when I get back home... Sanitary napkins, lubes, blue pee pads, vaginal douche etc

I gave them my travel itinerary... My boyfriend is going to drive me there and I will fly back home... The bf will stay until the surgery and he goes home...

October 10 I'll be arriving in MTL and going straight to the bed and breakfast.

October 11 is when I do bowel prep and shaving the surgical site

In the morning off the surgery is when they decide which pt goes in for surgery... This is when you get to meet the doctor for pre consultation...

Anyway... I made a Twitter account where I'll be updating with pics as I go into surgery :)

@iamjuju1234 add me up on Twitter

[/url]
  •  

jujubes1986

[/url]
  •  

jujubes1986

Quote from: mszoey on August 17, 2016, 04:11:38 AM

i made a twitter account... and ill be posting pictures there @iamjuju1234

[/url]
  •  

jujubes1986

I'm down to 4 weeks or one month before I leave for MTL... This is getting exciting!

[/url]
  •