Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

"You should keep those covered"...

Started by LizK, September 17, 2016, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

......I realised a few days ago and with a certain amount of pleasure, that I am not able to go topless any longer...the "Girls" have made themselves known. I am about 4 months HRT and I guess I have been borderline for the last few weeks. I just noticed how prominent they are with appropriate proportions and I can no longer go topless as it is obvious what I have :) :)..

how about you?

did someone tell you or did you notice yourself?

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

becky.rw

I have embarrassing news to deliver, probably a full month before you noticed the prominence from the viewpoint of your eyeline, everyone standing to your side recognized the female-only curvature on the lower profile side...  If you had pecs to build on before, well, make that 6 weeks and it was like VERY obvious that something was, shall we say, odd.

And yeah, I was outside, shirtless, splitting firewood, with bouncy newby breasts, swinging a big double bladed axe, and had no idea.     oops.        Fortunately, sometimes I think people edit their memories as they see things that don't add up and make them fit the most likely; so no one confronted me; then again, I did have a big double bladed axe in my hand... eek.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

kaitylynn

In 96, I had a close cisgender female friend that noted and mentioned that I was starting to 'grow boobs'.  This would be about month 4 or 5 and I simply denied anything was changing.  She always insisted after that and I never went topless again.

Fast forward to today, HRT has been even more effective than before and now I would likely get cited for not having a top on.  It is plainly obvious that I have breasts appropriate to who I am.

Enjoy them now and just know that they will develop in to fuller versions of what you are currently carrying :)  Wait till you have to consider what color shirt you wear when out braless!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Artesia

Just started HRT here.  However, I only go topless in the house, and very rarely outside, maybe 2 times in the last 5 years.  So.....yeah, I don't think this one will be a problem for me, as it is something I've been doing for a long time. 

Physically capable of doing it and not getting in trouble, I probably could do it just fine right now, even with my moobs that even though I've lost 45Lbs haven't shrank one bit even before starting my HRT.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Miss Dee has commented several times...and grabbed a handful occasionally. :embarrassed:
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

cheryl reeves

I haven't gone shirtless in 38 yrs mine grew naturally and it was noticed in 8th grade gym class in the locker room.
  •  

RobynD

I was thinking the same thing last year. Toplessness only in appropriate places. Although i am a huge proponent of top freedom and "free the nipple". We have to choose our battles. Having said that i have used the appropriate clothing optional beaches here in Oregon as well, nature intended.

•  

LizK

Quote from: becky.rw on September 17, 2016, 05:48:55 PM
I have embarrassing news to deliver, probably a full month before you noticed the prominence from the viewpoint of your eyeline, everyone standing to your side recognized the female-only curvature on the lower profile side...  If you had pecs to build on before, well, make that 6 weeks and it was like VERY obvious that something was, shall we say, odd.

And yeah, I was outside, shirtless, splitting firewood, with bouncy newby breasts, swinging a big double bladed axe, and had no idea.     oops.        Fortunately, sometimes I think people edit their memories as they see things that don't add up and make them fit the most likely; so no one confronted me; then again, I did have a big double bladed axe in my hand... eek.

Gee thanks for that Becky... ;D Hmmm makes me rethink some of the looks I have been receiving lately...I noticed this morning after putting on my bra that it was no longer just a part of "under dressing" and is at the "compulsory" stage...summer will be interesting because in a t shirt, it is fairly obvious as to what they are.

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

LizK

Quote from: kaitylynn on September 17, 2016, 06:36:29 PM
In 96, I had a close cisgender female friend that noted and mentioned that I was starting to 'grow boobs'.  This would be about month 4 or 5 and I simply denied anything was changing.  She always insisted after that and I never went topless again.

Fast forward to today, HRT has been even more effective than before and now I would likely get cited for not having a top on.  It is plainly obvious that I have breasts appropriate to who I am.

Enjoy them now and just know that they will develop in to fuller versions of what you are currently carrying :)  Wait till you have to consider what color shirt you wear when out braless!

I have to say I am starting to get pretty fond of them... ;) braless...hmmmm...we will see

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Artesia on September 17, 2016, 06:54:22 PM
Just started HRT here.  However, I only go topless in the house, and very rarely outside, maybe 2 times in the last 5 years.  So.....yeah, I don't think this one will be a problem for me, as it is something I've been doing for a long time. 

Physically capable of doing it and not getting in trouble, I probably could do it just fine right now, even with my moobs that even though I've lost 45Lbs haven't shrank one bit even before starting my HRT.

This is one male privileged I think I am not going to miss. Summer here in Aus is hot...the sunburn here is so bad it can kill you... and I would not even want to contemplate sunburnt breasts....ouch!!!

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

LizK

At least Miss Dee notices Beverly..which is a good thing? :)

Sheryl I guess that boat has sailed many years ago for you....

Robyn D I agree with you  "free the nipple" sounds good on paper but not sure about its practical applications!!

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Cindy

Liz, I'll have to repeat an event that happened to me after about 12 months HRT. I went back to my lovely GP who had helped me overcome my shyness and get my referrals etc. I hadn't seen him for about 6 months and went on my bike, wearing lycra of course. I walked into his office, his eyes went to my chest, went wide and said 'what a rack' he blushed but my smile was bigger than his office door and I loved the comment in the context.

[as an aside, I'm healthy enough to get to the next meet-up on Saturday, hope to see you there if you are able]
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: ElizabethK on September 20, 2016, 03:00:38 AM
This is one male privileged I think I am not going to miss. Summer here in Aus is hot...the sunburn here is so bad it can kill you... and I would not even want to contemplate sunburnt breasts....ouch!!!

Liz

soo true, here in melb its mid 35 degrees Centigrade (95F) to a high of 43 C (109F) easy and to top it off often cloudless and windless days.. and if wind, comes from the mainland so its even hotter than normal.. and our powergrid cant cope with the ACs on, so the power companies regularly pulse the lines with harmonic freq to turn acs (the cooling component) on/off to regulate load.. better that than a complete collapse till the reserves are high enough..

personally i cant wait :)

as for shirtless, 3 times in the last 30years.. as little as possible and usually wear a shirt when swimming.. not comfortable otherwise. even when not swimming and its 109F, still wear a full T-shirt and shorts..
  •  

Rachel

The woman at work told me to start wearing a bra. I had come out to them and was wearing striped male shirts. About 6 months later I came out. The next day the guys at work pulled me aside and said to wear a bra. I showed them the bra straps. It felt very good. My wife said for me to wear a bra about 3 months after HRT.

If your nipples are showing you need a bra. If you have a handful you need a bra. If you ask if you need a bra you need a bra.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

RobinG78

Kind of nice to finally at the point that you must wear a bra.... a day sometime soon for me...
  •