Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Does Anyone know of a friendly makeup artest

Started by Veronica A, May 15, 2016, 05:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veronica J

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a MTF friendly makeup artest/beauty therapist who can do ones makeup in Melbourne?

I have ordered a wig, and just want an expert to do my makeup first time for me....

Veronica :)
  •  

Ms Grace

Melbourne has a fairly large LGBTIQ community, I expect it wouldn't be too hard to find someone who is trans friendly. That said, most people are pretty friendly when you're paying them... they don't care who you are.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Veronica J

true, but well in some respects i am like dam their opinions.. and then a part of me is like err...i read some sites that its best to have a prof pluck ones brows etc for the first time.. as they should know the shape that suits ones face :)

and i will be getting a wig for now, my hair was a buz cut 3 weeks ago and now can be brushed... hair growth on the head has never really been a problem in terms of speed... soo once the wig arrives i would love to get it prof done and then pop the wig on and take some early shots.. i love the time line idea and taking photos on the first of everymonth over time should be fun.. since i look in the mirror each day i wont nec see all the changes that take place..
  •  

rickkie

Hey Veronica,
Did you find someone I am keen to find someone too. Preferably in the Eastern suburbs.
Rickkie
Rickkie
Fulltime since Oct 16
  •  

Veronica J

sure did, there is a great place that will do it and then have lessons..

http://www.wowfx.com.au/gallery-and-services

I emailed her and she is very friendly

soo i am currently starting lazer, i really want less facial hair and a nice wig for the day ;)  my hair (that was buz cut) is almost 4 inches (it has needed triming) ... almost too long to brush neatly, gonna have to think hard on what to do too look presentable..
  •  

rickkie

Awesome thanks Veronica that's so healpful <3

I sent an email straight away.

My hair is a bit weird at the moment. I have a grown out mowhawk kind of thing, It is coloured red and purple and then I have just an inch or so of hair all around the rest. I wish I could just grow it out faster.
Rickkie
Fulltime since Oct 16
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: rickkie on September 23, 2016, 08:10:34 AM
Awesome thanks Veronica that's so healpful <3

I sent an email straight away.

My hair is a bit weird at the moment. I have a grown out mowhawk kind of thing, It is coloured red and purple and then I have just an inch or so of hair all around the rest. I wish I could just grow it out faster.

yeah, i take a collegin (SP?) supplement (helps with joints, nails - they can flex a bit without breaking, and promotes hair growth).. she responds very fast to email and then you call her.. she does call outs as well
  •  

rickkie

Yes already replied, very impressed.

Now to find the $$ to do it.. :-)
Rickkie
Fulltime since Oct 16
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: rickkie on September 23, 2016, 11:04:01 PM
Yes already replied, very impressed.

Now to find the $$ to do it.. :-)

it wasnt as expensive as i thought tbh :)

at the moment i use a 5blade razer every second day.. it takes 2 days to get a 5oclock shadow for me.. i wnat it gone, too bad my money tree is bare tho :(
  •  

rickkie

Quote from: VeronicaMJ on September 24, 2016, 05:43:42 AM
it wasnt as expensive as i thought tbh :)

at the moment i use a 5blade razer every second day.. it takes 2 days to get a 5oclock shadow for me.. i wnat it gone

Every day for me - Yes I want it gone too - I'm also autistic and the sensory impact of the razor is quite difficult for me too.
Rickkie
Fulltime since Oct 16
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: rickkie on September 24, 2016, 05:45:34 AM
Every day for me - Yes I want it gone too - I'm also autistic and the sensory impact of the razor is quite difficult for me too.

thats no good, hmm maybe medicare could help pay for "skin treatments" then? it might get gone sooner for you.
  •  

rickkie

Quote from: VeronicaMJ on September 24, 2016, 05:55:49 AM
thats no good, hmm maybe medicare could help pay for "skin treatments" then? it might get gone sooner for you.

ha ha Skin Treatments... I have some $$ coming which I think will go to some Laser treatments.
Rickkie
Fulltime since Oct 16
  •  

Veronica J

Why not see if u can get it covered.. u never know till u ask

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L22 using Tapatalk

•