Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Back hair removal plan

Started by Dora, October 20, 2007, 03:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dora

Back hair... yeech. Oh well, just another issue to deal with.

I have read that waxing on the back and arms will result over time thinning of the hair and eventually really fine, small, llight hair will replace it similar to what is found on an an average woman.  The hair on my back is very light. I'm thinking of purchasing an epilady (I know it hurts :) ) and doing my back and arms over a period of a couple of years.

I'm thinking cost here. The cost of the facial and chest hair removal will be substantial and I'm looking for alternatives. Has anyone had any experience with this or if not, what is your plan?

Thanks,
Dora

PS. NOTE TO CINDY! If you happen to read this message. Thank you for the response to my email. Please contact me again via email and with a return address so we can communicate with one another! There are several Cindy's here and I'm not sure which one to use to contact you.
  •  

gothique11

I've used one on my legs and it hurt a lot, especially on the upper leg where it seems more sensitive, (although a friend suggested that maybe I try to use some of that freezing cream they use with laser, etc). I haven't tried it yet. However, I find that my hair is pretty fine with the HRT now, so I wonder if it would hurt less.

Long ago I tried one of those on my face, too, and it really hurt. Then I took nine hours to pluck my face hair by hair, it drove me insane and I only got part if it done... I then just went to laser.

But, yeah, apparently with each use your hair will get finer and finer. Also, combined with HRT it will probably happen faster.

Good luck,

--natalie

•