Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Love

Quote from: TicTac on April 30, 2018, 12:27:55 AM
Do you mean like daydreaming? Because I do that quite a bit especially when I am bored out of my mind. Sigh, if only life was more exciting but oh well. Also, that is a great song!
Lol kind of daydreaming sometimes but it is also intense self actualization? I still dont know a ton about jazz, but chet is why a I care to look in the first place :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Lady Love on April 30, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
Lol kind of daydreaming sometimes but it is also intense self actualization? I still dont know a ton about jazz, but chet is why a I care to look in the first place :)

Oh, okay that is cool. Self actualization is great...right? I actually do not know what that means, but google makes it sound positive so that is good!
  •  

Lady Love

Basically I am daydreaming but also learning a lot about myself and my gender in the process. Self-actualization is a kind of weird and nebulous concept, but it kind of boils down to coming into your own and also being in the mindset that you are coming into your own. So it is about learning, but also feeling like you are a smart confident person who is progressing in their life. That is one laywoman's opinion anyway.

Let's got lost just seems so appropriate because finding my gender felt like falling in love with myself. Which is a feeling I have never really had. I always loved myself but i was never in love with myself.

In the song its kind of about this feeling of we are so in love even though we just met that I just want to be with you and tell the whole world. Even though I've known this woman my whole life, the entire world is seen through new eyes so it almost feels like I am meeting my life for the first time and falling in love and i just feel beautiful now and I've never been happier. Now I'm getting all teary-eyed, jeez :')

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Lady Love on April 30, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
Basically I am daydreaming but also learning a lot about myself and my gender in the process. Self-actualization is a kind of weird and nebulous concept, but it kind of boils down to coming into your own and also being in the mindset that you are coming into your own. So it is about learning, but also feeling like you are a smart confident person who is progressing in their life. That is one laywoman's opinion anyway.

Let's got lost just seems so appropriate because finding my gender felt like falling in love with myself. Which is a feeling I have never really had. I always loved myself but i was never in love with myself.

In the song its kind of about this feeling of we are so in love even though we just met that I just want to be with you and tell the whole world. Even though I've known this woman my whole life, the entire world is seen through new eyes so it almost feels like I am meeting my life for the first time and falling in love and i just feel beautiful now and I've never been happier. Now I'm getting all teary-eyed, jeez :')

Wow that is great! It must be nice to like yourself! I wish I could like myself lol. Anyways, good for you!
  •  

Evienne

@TicTac
I kinda liked that "Death In June - Little Black Angel." Not feeling that last one though :(

But if we're turning this dark, how about some dark Mozart :p

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Jacey Jones

Began Therapy: 3/29/18
Came out to first person: 4/9/18
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on April 30, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
@TicTac
I kinda liked that "Death In June - Little Black Angel." Not feeling that last one though :(

But if we're turning this dark, how about some dark Mozart :p

That is okay. I actually did not like the last song at first but it grew on me, but that is just me. Death in June is great though!

Wow dark Mozart is pretty great lol. Love it honestly  :)
  •  

Evienne

So to go off of the dark end was gonna post Chopin's "Funeral March" but instead changed my mind cuz this was on the side bar and I remembered this one and it was great!
They play classical music, but eat extremely hot peppers too. It's impressive and hilarious to watch. Can skip to 0:42
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: TicTac on April 30, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
Linea Aspera - Malarone

OMG YES! :3 <3

And this classical bug that's going on is pretty nice too. :)

Song below starts at 0:13s

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

4A-GZE

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on May 01, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
So to go off of the dark end was gonna post Chopin's "Funeral March" but instead changed my mind cuz this was on the side bar and I remembered this one and it was great!
They play classical music, but eat extremely hot peppers too. It's impressive and hilarious to watch. Can skip to 0:42

Quite impressive they were able to pull it off though and now I am strangely hungry and at 3AM no doubt. All the noises they were making at the end made me laugh and feel sad for them at the same time. Jolly good show though!
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: SiobhánF on May 01, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
OMG YES! :3 <3

YES I like this song about parasites which is actually a break up song I think, or maybe she just has a fascination with parasites. Either way I am glad she made the song lol.
  •  

TicTac

Oh my sweet nostalgia how I love thee. Actually, it makes me depressed and happy at the same time.

It is music to me at least.
  •  

TicTac

Before I go to bed I want to share these songs I literally just found but they are great!

•  

PollyQMcLovely

New Autechre

Autechre.bleepstores.com
  •  

sarah1972

•  

SiobhánF

•