News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left to Cry
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Alice V

Today I drink for Lemmy. Rest in peace.
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Alice V

Just a little break from Motorhead to honor our dead leader of punk rock in Russia. Here's song named "Punk's Funeral" and translate of lyrics if you interested (might not be very accurate but hope you'll understand).

"We carrying heavy coffin to the grave
We burying awesome guy
We laugh and joking
About his stupid face

Hey! Hey! All family
Brothers and friends
Send off this guy
Crying and rofling
Watering him with vodka
Kissing him in his face.
HEY!

Lala! Lula! Lala! Lula!

The inspirer of this parade
Wasn't a fool, he left how it had to be
And his babe so glad he didn't shoot her!

Hey! Hey! All family
Brothers and friends
Send off this guy
Crying and rofling
Watering him with vodka
Kissing him in his face.
HEY!

He loved his dog,
His babe and a good fight.
He hated tears
And if he'd saw one
He'd became enraged
Took his pistol
And cry by himself
And shoot every tear."

"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Alice V on October 24, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Just a little break from Motorhead to honor our dead leader of punk rock in Russia.

RIP Lemmy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sonja

I do like the original but this is a great version with energy levels more on my par.
Disturbed : Land of Confusion
Sonja.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Dave and the boys played that live the last time I saw them and it was fantastic.  If you ever get the chance to catch Disturbed live, DO IT!  They really put on a great show.

On the topic of things from down undah, the latest from Parkway Drive is pretty solid.  Those guys have a talent for super catchy guitar riffs.

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 24, 2018, 08:51:49 PM
Dave and the boys played that live the last time I saw them and it was fantastic.  If you ever get the chance to catch Disturbed live, DO IT!  They really put on a great show.

On the topic of things from down undah, the latest from Parkway Drive is pretty solid.  Those guys have a talent for super catchy guitar riffs.

@Colleen_definitely
Wow Colleen that was a great song thx, Will be added to my spotify!

Thanks,
Sonja.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

If you liked that one, you really ought to check out the rest of the Reverence album. It is really growing on me.

Cemetery bloom is really great

And the album outtro The Colour of Leaving is hauntingly fantastic

All in all it's a superb album
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

TonyaW

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Breakaway, sung by Kelly Clarkson
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Sonja

Scandal - The Warrior (Video) ft. Patty Smyth
Sonja

•  

Sonja

It Came From the 80's... A Retro Darkwave Horror Synth Halloween Special
one of my favourites from this is 'Dressed to Kill' at 28:30
Sonja.

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Sonja

THE AGONIST - Ideomotor  -  epic composition!  beautiful ending
Sonja.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Carly Simon sings:  "You're So Vain."
  •  

SiobhánF

Listened to this towards the end of my date. Perfect sexy times song.

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

ChrissyRyan

"Undone"   - sung by Haley Reinhart
  •