Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: TonyaW on November 09, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
If click  share on the YouTube video, there is an option to copy the link.  I do that and paste it here.  I'm using Tapatalk app.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well I tried that but it ends up not showing the link or the big picture you click to get to the song.
I copied the link and put it in a Web browser and it brings up the YouTube music video just fine.

What is odd is in the PREVIEW screen before I click POST, it shows what looks like a clickable underlined link.  After I click POST it makes a new message that takes up a lot of space, but the picture nor the link shows up.  So I deleted my post.

Maybe I cannot post links.  Thanks though.  I will try again sometime.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Lana Del Rey  "This is What Makes Us Girls."

The fun version to watch is at YouTube, search for Lana Del Rey This is What Makes Us Girls (demo)

Pick maybe the third one that shows up in the search results, it is the one that has a lot of nice scenes, not simply a background graphic or lyrics.

Not sure why I cannot successfully post a link directly, sorry.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

cassiebythesea

I've been running my usual gambit of 80s pop...

To classical...

To the less friendly stuff. All in a days work.
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

RobynD

21 Pilots and Awolnation in preparation for seeing them in concert on Thursday.

•  

cassiebythesea

Africa may be more popular by sheer meme-ry, but nothing can touch Jeff Porcaro's groove on Rosanna.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

My Heart Will Go On   Sung by Celine Dion

•  

Sonja

Klendathu Drop - Starship Troopers Soundtrack
Sonja.

•  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Breakaway  as sung by Kelly Clarkson.
  •  

Maid Marion

•  

ChrissyRyan

We Are Never Ever Going to Get Back Together   as sung by Taylor Swift
  •  

Lisa89125

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 14, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
Breakaway  as sung by Kelly Clarkson.

That is my favorite song. I love Kelly Clarkson. I actually want to fashion my style after Kelly Clarkson.

I love Taylor Swift and have all of her albums short of the her latest one.

I love this song by Taylor Swift.

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

Teardrops on My Guitar  as sung by Taylor Swift.

•  

Lisa89125

My first swifty song I ever heard. I used to sing along with this one all the time.

Liked this song before I came out and was in denial. Now it makes sense why I love this one such much. I'm a girl, I like boys!

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

One Friend   as sung by Dan Seals.

That is a nice country song from 2001.

Another touching song, for us hopeless romantics, as sung by the Carpenters, is:   One Love.

It is nice to hear songs where the words can clearly be heard and taken in.
  •  

Lisa89125

All I want for Christmas it to wake up in the correct body if Christmas miracles could come true.

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

My Only Wish (This Year)  as sung by Britney Spears

All I Want for Christmas Is You  as sung by Mariah Carey

•  

Lisa89125

•  

Lisa89125

I am looking forward to the day I get up the courage to go out in public in a dress and heels. Already been out in skirt and pink tee shirt.

Lisa

•