Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dee82

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 07, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
I've been listening to Queen and recalling enjoying Radio GaGa.

Great band. Natalie, have you seen the movie? I haven't, and so wonder if you have and recommend it.

~Dee.
  •  

dee82

SomaFM, Underground 80's station.

•  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

My Heart Will Go On      Sung by Celine Dion
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

Jackie DeShannon singing:   What The World Needs Now Is Love
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

My Only Wish (This Year)    as sung by Britney Spears
  •  

Lisa89125

Chrissy, My only wish this year and Not a girl not yet a woman are two of my favorite songs.

My only wish this year is to be transformed into a beautiful woman. I am so hoping to wake up and be in the correct body this year.

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

Hilary Duff - What Dreams Are Made Of  from The Lizzie McGuire Movie  (2003)  (Search it's on YouTube)

Not the unremarkable soundtrack album version of this song, which sounds different from the far better version of this song in the clip from the movie, where Lizzie starts out performing with Isabella, then Isabella leaves.  They both happen to look a look a lot like Hilary Duff.   :)   

Some people call this the "Hey Now" song, you can hear why.  The movie clip makes the song better, as you can see and hear Lizzie gaining confidence as she proceeds with her singing and has a good time performing with dancers in front of an appreciative and warmly welcoming crowd.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Aceofblackdiamonds on December 08, 2018, 06:34:20 PM
Chrissy, My only wish this year and Not a girl not yet a woman are two of my favorite songs.

My only wish this year is to be transformed into a beautiful woman. I am so hoping to wake up and be in the correct body this year.

Lisa

May your dream come true!

Chrissy
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

Lisa89125

Chrissy,

I never heard it before but I like it.

Thanks.

Lisa

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Breakaway  sung by Kelly Clarkson.
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

Lisa89125

•