Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa89125

I wish I knew how she sets fire to the rain?

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

dee82

Quote from: Lisa89125 on December 11, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
I love U2.  ;D

Lisa

When they are at their best, they are legendary. Some of their post 2000 albums I find forgettable and disappointing.

But Songs of Innocence is amazingly good. And they gave it away for free on iTunes!

~Dee.
  •  

Lisa89125

I like the older classic U2. I've got two of their post 2000 albums. They are more or less forgettable albums.

Lisa

•  

dee82

I know what you mean Lisa, but if you haven't given Songs of Innocence a good listen, I would encourage you to try it again. That whole album just makes me happy and want to sing and dance.

~Dee.
  •  

Lisa89125

Dee, I will check it out.

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

Cowboy Casanova     As sung by Carrie Underwood
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

She's beautiful, talented and I love her music.

Lisa

•  

dee82

•  

Lisa89125

•  

Lisa89125

•  

NatalieRene

•  

dee82

Quote from: Raell on November 10, 2016, 06:42:01 PM
Since I have lived in several countries, I have a wide taste in music, including Thai and K-pop.

Here is a link to one of my fave Thai pop hits from last year, including lyrics in English, phonetic Thai, and written Thai.  There is a very long introduction, so singing doesn't start until 2:00 minutes in.

Hi Raell, I am very pleased to see someone here who also listens to Asian Pop. Kpop and Jpop is what I listen to most when in the mood for for that style of music. Like you I listen to many different styles.

Enjoyed the song you linked to.

~Dee.
  •  

dee82

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 12, 2018, 09:13:20 PM
A Cruel Angel's Thesis

Hi Natalie, are you a fan of NGE? I never expected to see that track here.

~Dee.
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

You Belong With Me    as sung by Taylor Swift
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Superman       As sung by Taylor Swift
  •  

ChrissyRyan

All I Want for Christmas is You      As sung by Mariah Carey
  •  

Lisa89125

Chrissy, You and I have similar taste in music.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Bri Heart:   All I Want for Christmas (Is You)     [cover]

Bri Heart has a number of nice cover songs, some in collaboration with Jervy Hou
  •