Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

islandgirl

I did that drive at the beginning of December on my way back to BC from Mesa AZ! I really like that section of the drive. Love the rainbow trucks!
  •  

Donica

Have a safe trip Michelle! Give Laurie big hugs!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

And one from me whether she wants it or not!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Michelle_P

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on December 27, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
Hugs given!

One from me, too!!

Oh, and tell what I'll be doing in September. She asked on Facebook and I'm not posting such things there.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Steph2.0 on December 27, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
One from me, too!!

Oh, and tell what I'll be doing in September. She asked on Facebook and I'm not posting such things there.

Stephanie

Ah, yes.  The little trip out to Burlingame.  I will let her know.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Michelle, our hugs and love to the two of you,

Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Michelle_P

I'm enjoying a nice weekend with friends, and feeling loved.

Being with others who fully accept me as who I am, being with someone I love and who loves me, is a remarkable thing.

I am happy and at peace. I feel complete, and whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on December 29, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Being with others who fully accept me as who I am, being with someone I love and who loves me, is a remarkable thing.

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle:
Ahhh, the toastie toes picture....  I had quite a few of those kinds of photos posted on my thread last month...
I am so very glad that you are having a nice weekend with loving friends that fully accept you.  Yes indeed, being with someone who loves you is a remarkable feeling.   

I love your last sentence:
     "I am happy and at peace. I feel complete, and whole."

Thank you for sharing ....
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Michelle_P on December 29, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

And may you both have many happy years together! Love is so wonderful!!!

I love it!!!!! And matching colors too! New Toastie Toes pictures for Danielle's collection. By the way, more Toastie Toes pictures coming soon ;D
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle:
It was wonderful for me to meet you on the Forums this past year...
I have so much enjoyed your updates as you continue on in your journey.
Thank you for feeling free to share your life events with all of us.   

I have very much enjoyed swapping comments and thoughts with you on your thread, my thread, and on various threads around the Forums.
Obviously some bumps in the road that all of us experience so we continue to hang on for an exciting ride.

I am so very happy that I found you and your thread on the Forums this last year and I will be eagerly following your upcoming reports and updates ... and photos in the New Year in 2019.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR   in 2019...

Hugs and as always, well wishes.

Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Michelle_P

This post marks the end of my first biographical thread, An update on me... started immediately before I went full time and continuing through my transition. With 84 pages and 1,670 posts, it was getting near the limit this site likes to keep threads to.  With the end of my transition and the start of a new year, a new thread seems appropriate.

My story continues here:
Capter 2: In Which Michelle_P lives her life post transition

•