Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Which part of female body

Started by biannne, November 14, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

swop the hair on my body for more on my bald bits, a female face and voice the other hopefully will come with pills and surgery.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

alexadoby23

Can I opt to be shorter? Lol. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

AmberM

Breasts, beautiful hair on my scalp, and a vagina
  •  

findingout

I'd like a more slimline body and feminine face.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

•  

Alexbn

•  

aa0810

Hips...  nothing says woman to me more than shapely hips... I could be flat chested but still be the happiest girl in the world with nice shapely hips and of course a tiny waist!  You might say I have hip envy....  giggle. 
Vanity, thy name is woman.
  •  

Sigmund7

A number of people have said vagina but I'll offer a slight twist.  I would be willing to trade my penis for a clitoris. While penetrative sex is fun I have no real need either to penetrate or to be penetrated. Simple contact is sufficient.
  •  

JeanetteLW

I have always envied women for their breasts. Now I have my own, small but they're still growing.
A pretty head of hair would be next followed by an hourglass figure.

Oh heck just pass me that magic pill that completely turns me into a young girl so I can experience growing up into a woman.

"If I could turn back time
   If I could find a way" 

lines from "If I could turn back time" by Cher

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

staciM

Since almost everything else is technically possible from HRT or with surgeries, I would say a proper pelvic bone and rotated hips.
- Staci -
  •  

gv2002

My self, just being born a woman would of been nice. No choice body but just being born with the right junk would of been easier than the mind fight I go through every day! Don't get me wrong! Life is a wonderful journey! We are stuck with what we have. My breasts are A's and that helps! Love dressing up and looking feminine make me feel semi-normal!
Lot to do to transition for me at 61. One step at a time! My inter self helpings to guide me to being the best I can be with what I have! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Doreen

I have the hourglass, the breasts, the hips, the vagina.  What would I ask for?  Working ovaries/uterus and correct chromosomes.   Then I'd be finished..
  •  

KiranFox

For me, it would be the hips and body shape!
In about a year, it will become a reality, I can't wait^^

•  

Anastasia

Ok, sticking to one part... and X chromosome to replace the (why?) chromosome.
  •  

gail123

Breasts.
Legs.
Buttocks
Firm breasts with erect nipples.
Long athletic legs.
Small round buttocks.
  •  

FlightlessFootwear

First and foremost a vagina, both for sexual reasons and for clothing. Being able to wear skirts, dresses, and loose clothing in public without fear of a bulge or an unwanted erection would be incredible. Plus panties would be far more comfortable in the front.

After that it would be for my face to look especially feminine.

Third would be breasts. I actually prefer somewhat smaller breasts and would be ok with a B-Cup.
  •  

AmberM

•  

RobynD

I am a real woman :)

If i had to get parts from some cis-women, it would probably be smaller shoulders, maybe some facial changes.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Face of course. The most beautiful and feminine face in the world.

The rest can be fixed more easily ;)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

SillyRabbit

Skeleton, like cut 6 inches off my height and give me smaller feet please!
  •