Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Would getting glasses help conceal my forehead/brow, or make it worse?

Started by Blackwaters427, November 15, 2016, 03:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackwaters427

Okay so my eyesight is getting a bit worse lately and I think I need glasses. I refuse to use contacts. There's absolutely no way I'm putting a foreign object on my eyeballs. Not happening!
So, do you think having glasses would help conceal my low brow and jutting forehead? Or would it bring more attention to it?
Begin drifting, defy the laws of gravity
Stare at the sun, challenging all reality
The glass door to my soul is shattering
The bridges to my past are collapsing
I feel new energy, This is my quickening
Transcending to a new dimension

Fire From the Gods - "End Transmission"

•  

Deborah

Yes, I think glasses help a lot there.  However, contacts are not the end of the world though, LOL.  I use both depending on my activity.  Contacts are much better when you are physically active and moving and sweating a lot.

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
André Gide, Autumn Leaves
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Megan.

I use both contacts and glasses, and I feel the glasses do help. Wearing women's frames also helps give people one more hint how you'd like to be gendered.
  •  

Michelle_P

I wear glasses with a heavier and more feminine frame. They distract from the eyebrow and ridge, and the designs give a feminine gender cue.

I need all the help I can get... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •