Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Email settings

Started by Luisa_2u, November 28, 2016, 09:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luisa_2u

What do I have to do to stop receiving emails. I already see all the messages here, so no need to send me the same things by email.  :)
  •  

Mariah

Just go to your account profile and then modify profile personal messaging. Then under the email option select never and you won't receive them again. If your receiving them from posts your replying to you have to change that setting in notifications, but the PM based ones are under personal messaging. I hope that helps. If it doesn't, I can help you further.  Just let me know or any other mod or admin. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

sarah1972

One additional remark: If you are using "Tapatalk" or something similar: I have noticed that Tapatalk does also send notifications via e-mail, so you may have to look into these settings too (Tapatalk would be outside of this page).

Besides that - Mariah provided great instructions. There are two areas you want to check once you are in "Modify Profile": Notifications and Personal Messaging. Both areas allow you to define when and what kind of email you will receive :-)

•  

Luisa_2u

uh, I know I didn't answered this for a long time... Sorry about it..

It worked very well. Now I only receive messages here on the site.
Thanks everyone!
  •  

Angela Drakken

I'm pretty sure all these settings are disabled for me via tapatalk and the forum and I still get emails everytime i get a PM or someone quotes me on the boards >.< SUPER frustrating. My phone FREAKS out.
  •