Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Will HRT give me a Feminine Body...hips, butt, legs, ect???

Started by VenessaKyle, December 14, 2016, 11:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenessaKyle

does anyone know if HRT will improve your hips and butt???
😇😸✌👄💕👗
  •  

Devlyn

Short answer, no. Everyone responds differently. You may end up an Assless Wonder like me! Or as I like to say "I don't mind being the butt of a joke, but I hate this joke of a butt!" Here's some information on the effects of HRT: https://www.susans.org/wiki/Category:Hormone_replacement_therapy

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

RobynD

It is a genetic roll of the dice, so indeed no way to know until you try. I have added at least 2 (probably closer to 3 ) inches on my butt. Although my butt was never flat to begin with so perhaps i was genetically predisposed to it. Regaining some weight has seen it deposited in a female pattern, including my hips.

•  

DawnOday

Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

VenessaKyle

thank you for writing back, im crossing my fingers for that hour-glass shape!!!
😇😸✌👄💕👗
  •  

Inarasarah

I can only speak for myself, but over the last 14 years, I definitely have a butt.  Several of my leaguemates complain about getting trapped behind it on the track, and I have sent several skaters to the floor with a good solid butt hit.   ;D  But it took a long time and exercise to get it.  Every cis-girl on my league constantly credits roller derby and our workouts with making their butts look better. 

I was overweight, not a lot but definitely heavy, for the last couple of years.  I have lately lost over 30 lbs and still have the butt, maybe a little trimmer, but still there.  Is it genetics?  Is it a result of derby or exercise?  I do not know for sure, but the combination of time, exercise, and hormones have helped.  I have never been obsessed with the size and shape of my butt, but I will admit that since losing weight, I am impressed with how my hips are "shaping up".  I am still old, so I am not expecting to look like a 20-something, not that I want to anymore.  But I love that I can lose weight and improve how I look.  Plus the compliments about the weight loss has been encouraging.  :)

Not sure if this helps, but there can be hope even if it takes time...

-S
  •  

Pisces228

A lot of it has to do with your age as well.  Once your bones stop growing your pelvis won't broaden.  My butt has gotten bigger since gaining weight on hrt. Fat has started to go to female places, but my hips still look pretty much the same.
  •  

Abbiem

thigh lift would give you skinny legs, butt implants for butt, hip implants too.
  •