Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My face

Started by Iamstilllookingformyfemmn, January 09, 2017, 01:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamstilllookingformyfemmn

So out of pure curiosity can anyone Photoshop my face? I want to see a semblance of what I would look like more feminine. I know there are paid services but I've been told that I have somewhat of a natural femme face but I'm a bigger person and would like to see..
  •  

cej

I tried VirtualFFS and found it useful. Transition is super expensive so it's totally worth it to get an expert to help you decide.
  •  

Jacqueline

Welcome to the site.

There are a few members here who have been known to touch up posted photos. However, if you are not out, you may want to be careful. You might want to post very personal and/or identifiable images on the internet.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment to:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

SpeakYourMind

I probably know a couple people who could but i wouldn't i'd be careful on posting pictures to strangers unless you've actually had discussions with them on video/mic just to be safe i know you probably know that but i'd just be careful.

If you're still considering this which you probably are i'd just do it with someone you make friends with here
anyone who can Photoshop or knows about that stuff would be your best option.  But to be honest the best way to do something like that is using makeup for either side it can give you a good idea about what something may look like in the future.

•  

Brooke

Quote from: cej on January 10, 2017, 02:57:10 PM
I tried VirtualFFS and found it useful. Transition is super expensive so it's totally worth it to get an expert to help you decide.
Question, do you know if these type of assessments take into account the effects of Estrogen? I.e. Does it matter at what point in my transition I get assessments; better to wait til max effects of HRT or is it bone structure based?

Thanks!

Hugs,
~Brooke~
  •  

cej

VirtualFFS can simulate the effects of HRT on your face.

To be honest my face didn't change much from the first year of HRT. (I was starting at age 33.) FFS, electrolysis, skin care, makeup, and longer hair seem to matter more. I got cheek implants and fat grafts to my cheeks after a year and I love them.
  •  

Brooke

Quote from: cej on January 10, 2017, 07:51:31 PM
VirtualFFS can simulate the effects of HRT on your face.

Does VirtualFFS also modify bone structure? I guess what I'm trying to determine is A. What I will look at with max HRT effects. B. The difference between that and what FFS could provide.

I already pass, at 8 months of HRT, but still see "male" in the mirror about every other day.

Thanks again!

Hugs,
~Brooke~
  •  

cej

Yes, typically VirtualFFS is done in a series of images so you can see the effects of HRT and FFS separately.
  •  

Brooke

Quote from: cej on January 10, 2017, 08:04:52 PM
Yes, typically VirtualFFS is done in a series of images so you can see the effects of HRT and FFS separately.
Perfect, thanks- exactly what I needed to know "!
  •  

DawnOday

Here is what the software does. It takes the original picture and allows me to set parameters including sculpting. This sculpting approximates the difference between how you look before and how you would look after. Some folks had a problem with the make up so you can tell me what you want. But for the most part they come out pretty good. Want another hair color? I can do that too. What ends up, is like the studio pictures of super models and actresses. Do you really think they are that flawless? I was able to take the Before picture of Archlord and compare to the work she had done. I am surprised by the results as it looks very near to her current picture. It's up to you how much coverage you want. If you have not had electrolysis or laser I really have no option but to do excessive spot removal. Let me know if you would like this. I have offered it before but only had a few takers so I took the offer down. I would really like to take all the photos from the "Do you think I could pass topic" and give them a go.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: DawnOday on January 10, 2017, 08:21:51 PM
Here is what the software does. It takes the original picture and allows me to set parameters including sculpting. This sculpting approximates the difference between how you look before and how you would look after. Some folks had a problem with the make up so you can tell me what you want. But for the most part they come out pretty good. Want another hair color? I can do that too. What ends up, is like the studio pictures of super models and actresses. Do you really think they are that flawless? I was able to take the Before picture of Archlord and compare to the work she had done. I am surprised by the results as it looks very near to her current picture. It's up to you how much coverage you want. If you have not had electrolysis or laser I really have no option but to do excessive spot removal. Let me know if you would like this. I have offered it before but only had a few takers so I took the offer down. I would really like to take all the photos from the "Do you think I could pass topic" and give them a go.

Hi Dawn

You're welcome to have a go at my picture.  Will my profile picture work?

Tonya

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

DawnOday

Quote from: TonyaW on January 11, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

Hi Dawn

You're welcome to have a go at my picture.  Will my profile picture work?

Tonya

Unfortunately it is of low quality and you have half your face in shadow. Try another with good lighting and save as .JPG  in this format it can be scaled without losing context.
Dawn Oday

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: DawnOday on January 11, 2017, 10:48:56 AM
Unfortunately it is of low quality and you have half your face in shadow. Try another with good lighting and save as .JPG  in this format it can be scaled without losing context.
I'll see if I can do better. I usually take poor selfies though.  Not sure I have access to a better camera than my phone either.

•  

DawnOday

Quote from: TonyaW on January 11, 2017, 11:26:38 AM
I'll see if I can do better. I usually take poor selfies though.  Not sure I have access to a better camera than my phone either.

The camera is not the problem. You need light on the left side of your face. Also the file format you save the picture as. JPG is scalable, meaning you can make it smaller or larger, without distortion. .png is the appropriate format for avatars and use very little disk space but what you see is what you get, due to the poor scaling.
Dawn Oday

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

Brooke

Hi Dawn!
Not posted on the "do you think I can pass thread", and (luckily for me) I think I pass pretty well. If however you're interested, I'd love to see what you can come up with. It's pretty difficult for me to understand what male structure I have in my face that is quite obvious. I completely understand if you'd rather me go through your website though.

Thanks for the great info!

Hugs,
~Brooke~
  •  

RavenMoon

I'm a professional Photoshop pixel pusher. Lol. I've done retouching work for places like Bloomingdales and Sony Music.

I'll be honest that I retouch most of my own photos. Lol. But not the one in my avatar. But I've done a lot of virtual FFS on myself. Lol. You have to keep in mind that you can do things to photos that are not possible in real life. So you have to be careful. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •