Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HELP URGENT

Started by HypnagogicVHS, November 27, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HypnagogicVHS

Hello. I have a blog on here that I made a few years back. It's made under the account name "LocustToybox", which I no longer have access to.  The blog is called "Dexter's Manifesto". I searched my name on google and was horrified to see it pop up in the first results page. It contains information of a very personal nature, a bunch of cringe, and stuff that could potentially harm my reputation big time. If any staff or moderators would be willing to help me extinguish this from the internet (or at least this website), I would be most appreciative.
  •  

Cindy

Since there were only a few with few replies I have removed them. Normally there is now a charge for removing posts. Remember your security is your issue.
  •  

HypnagogicVHS

Thank you so much. One less thing for me to worry about. I am infinitely grateful <3 <3 <3 Bless your soul
  •