Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Breast & lactation questions from a chub who already has large breasts

Started by Michaelbx, December 14, 2016, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelbx

A little backstory:  I was born a male and I have been fat my whole life (at least since my first memories).  As I got more fat through my late teens and early 20s, my breasts have grown significantly.  I'm not sure what the actual cause is, if it's 100% just due to me being fat or if there are some genetics involved.  Every single woman on my mom's side of the family has large breasts, and I love having breasts like they do, despite having been born a male :)  DDD/F cup bras (US) are almost too small and I can easily fill a G cup bra. 

My partner has encouraged me to become more of a woman and my breasts are a central focus.  Although they are already quite large, I wouldn't mind having them get even larger.  What I really want however is for me to lactate similar to a nursing mother, so I can have him milk me many times throughout the day and night.  I have already had some success simply from stimulating my nipples extremely often, but as I am right handed, it has only been my right breast that i've had success with lactation :(  It also made me a bit scared, as I don't really know how lactating will actually affect me.  I have several questions.

If I begin to lactate, will that actually cause my boobs (one or both) to increase in size?  Part of me really loves the idea of my boobs getting even bigger like that!  I'm also somewhat concerned about how that will look, as despite how huge they already are, they are still somewhat proportionate to my belly and they don't really "stick out" as being noticeable, more of just an overall part of the package of me being fat.  This won't be as much of a problem if they stay very saggy as they get bigger but if they swell up or get more perky, not sure how that would work out.  any ideas on how noticeable it might be?

I'm also wondering, if I start to lactate, will that cause me to constantly have wet spots on my shirt where each nipple is?  Does milk ever come out on it's own without direct stimulation or sucking?

What can I do to make any development equal between my two breasts?  The small bit of success i've had so far making myself lactate has been with my right breast - but now my right nipple is slightly larger, my right breast is more sensitive to touch, and it feels like there is more "substance" inside my right breast compared to my left one.  The overall size difference between the two breasts is minimal at this point, but if I try to make them lactate again I want to figure out a way to make sure they both lactate at the same time.  Maybe even work on my left tit first so that it can "catch up" to my right tit :)  Any tips in this regard?

Finally, since my boobs are already so large, I can very easily suck on my own nipples.  I prefer having my partner suck on them, but when i'm stimulating them myself, would it be more productive to suck on my own nipples, use my thumb & finger, or use something like an electric pump instead?

Thank you for any help that anyone is able to provide.  Finding this place, I am totally blown away by how much of an amazing resource that this place is and how friendly everyone is.  I am extremely excited to be a member here now :)
  •  

Jacqueline

Hi and welcome to the site.

I think you are looking for some very scientific answers that some on the site could provide. However, a medical professional might have more insight.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment to:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•