News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

When to stop wearing breast forms

Started by Alora, February 17, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alora

Hey ladies,

So I'm wonder... I've been on HRT 5 weeks now. My breasts are budding for sure. I can feel a hardened mass under each nipple my right is bigger then my left. I'm also seeing some pointyness and filling of both breasts as well.

I'm wondering at what point should I stop wearing my breast forms? Can I damage my growing breasts by constricting them with the form?

Thanks ladies [emoji182][emoji173][emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Tessa James

I doubt it, plenty of bras are filled with foam padding and designed to push our girls around :D

When you are ready then?
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

JoanneB

The obvious answer is when your breast no longer fit into the bras you with the forms.

Of course, you can always buy new bras
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Floof

I had to give mine up last week, after almost 3 months on HRT. They were causing me some pain and really did a number on my nips so I didn't have a choice! I'm sure this depends on the type you use though, and on a bunch of other factors. Now I just let my little ladies grow in peace and do more feminine clothing, hair and makeup to try and avoid misgendering :)
Reisen er lang, hard og full av farer; vær modig mine brødre og søstre <3

SRS w/ Dr. Chet May 12th 2017
  •  

Harley Quinn

When you feel comfortable without them. You will hit a day when you know that you have no need to use them.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •