Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Road Trip Anyone?

Started by Linsey, October 25, 2007, 06:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linsey

I completed a 3 day RV road trip recently...actually I was on a photo assigment.
So I use the time away from home to my advantage. Unfortunately, I can dress only
when I'm away.
I had to travel close to 200 miles from home. I gave myself an extra half-day for traveling. Of course I travel En Femme. As soon as I'm out of town, I will park and
step into my portable home, 30 minutes later...presto chango! Linsey is on the road!

I will dress comfortably, nothing fancy of flashy, my shoulder length hair will be pulled
back into a ponytail. Underneath I wear my favorite shapewear, attachable forms, and new slip on casual shoes. My make-up is simple. A newly added bonus is my new method for lifting my face. Now my look is much improved and I feel much more confident when out in public.

Ater a day of photo shoots, I will return to my RV and quickly dress. After which I will opt to dine out, go shopping, or just stay at the RV park and enjoy a movie alone.

Linsey
  •  

Kelli

Roadtrips are so incredibly good for the soul! I haven't been on one in over a year...
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam" (I will find a way or I will make one!)
  •  

Linsey

•  

funnygrl

Did a road trip this past August, LOVED IT!!!. Drove from Phx. Az to Norhtern California stayed a few days, drove to Oregon (never been there before) drove along the Columbia River

then up to Spokane Wash. (never been there either) to Corde A'Lane (blah-blah) stayed in an old whore house :-* :o now a cozey inn ;D  then drove to Montana stayed there a few

days, went through Yellowstone National Park on the way back to Phx.

Funny, got home, major depression set in...came to susan's, decided to stop fighting who i was, found a TG therapist and BAM...cool ^-^
  •  

Linsey

Funnygirl...that was an awesome trip!
Did you do any self pictures?
  •  

funnygrl

I do, but ??? :embarrassed:  way too male looking, self-concious as I am...sorry :-\
  •  

Linsey

Yeah Funnygirl...I know what you mean. But that is the reason I use a high resolution video camera instead of a regular camera.
I take stills from the video, and usually there will be several pictures that just come out showing my 'best side' (femme).
Of course, there are always a lot of 'male-looking' shots in there, but there will always be several good 'girl' pic's as well.

Its just the luck of the lens.
  •  

funnygrl

Right now, I could use A LOT OF LUCK from the lense >:D ;)
  •