Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Will this effect my letters?

Started by roseyfox, May 04, 2017, 09:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roseyfox

Hello so been a year on hrt an first time to a psychologist last few months to get my letters for srs. So we been talking about lots and lots and she thinks i have sever bi-polar, depression and anxiety. But we also got into other stuff and she believes i been abused by my dad and may have physiological trauma from that. She also believes i have autism which is surprising. An she was surprised i was never diagnosed with it.

So past all that out of curiosity will this effect me getting my letter for srs at all?
I rather not
  •  

Dena

That's something you will need to discuss with your therapist. If the therapist feels your conditions would affect your ability to determine your fate, surgery might be delayed until the issues have been addressed. If the therapist feels they are not an issue, there should be no delay.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

roseyfox

Okiedokie thank you. :) Still wrapping my head around the autism spectrum disorder part of it. She also want a neurological evaluation. So it should be a interesting few months lol
I rather not
  •