Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Tiffanyofhyrule, March 02, 2017, 09:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffanyofhyrule

Hi everyone my name is Tiffany im a bit of a nerdy girl. Im just starting my transition still trying to get on hrt, but have started hair removal. I have come out to pretty much everyone that matters to me and the funny thing is none of them were surprised. I can't believe how great it feels to be my self.
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I see you have been looking around for a while so i am glad you decided to join us. There are others like you on the site that have naturally presented as their desired gender most of their life. It make coming out much easer. I wasn't so fortunate. Many of my behaviors were feminine but they were interpreted as being a well behaved child instead of a feminine child. After coming out, it took years before my mother understood and my father never did.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

JeanetteLW

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to Susan's Come on in and get comfortable. It's good to see you know what you want and have some support around you. You want to get on HRT you say. I understand that. I started in December. My doctor,  oncologist and a psychiatrist I saw are the only ones that know about me so far. I just got word  today that a gender therapist is in the works for me.  Although I have never been a believer in therapy I am excited to meet with one. I've heard that a good one is essential in threading your way through this transitioning jungle. I hope you have plans to get a gender therapist and a doctor or at least an endo to help you with your transition.

Okay enough preaching. Glad you are here.

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

V M

Hi Tiffany  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Christine1

Welcome Tiffany. This a Great Place to find out any question You have. I've had 4 laser treatments and looking  to start electrolysis soon. I think I found one in My area close by. We shall see?

Therapy 1-4-2017
  •  

Mia1990

Congrats Tiffany! So proud of you!
  •  

Tiffanyofhyrule

Thank you for the warm welcome this is a great site full of wonderful people. A little update on me i have an appointment to get my letter in a few weeks, I have been seeing a therapist for awhile but she has never written a letter so she wanted me to find someone who deals with this alot so it would be worded correctly. My self conference is overflowing lately, my wife loves how happy and outgoing I have been.
  •  

JeanetteLW

Congratulations Tiffany

Keep up the good work and having a supportive wife is great.

Hugs,

Jeanette
  •