Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Does anyone have any input on Lazaro Cardenas (Specifics Inside)?

Started by OnePunchRoxanne, June 22, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnePunchRoxanne

Hello,

Some background, I am new here and I was doing some searching via Google. I found some people on here talking about him but I wanted to ask for myself on here. I'll be getting surgery once I gathered the money (I should be 26 or 27 at that time, I am currently 21 and have been transitioning for 8 months now).

I was looking at his website and I was liking what I was seeing thus far in regards to his facilities, descriptive explanations and the organization of everything on his website; however, I don't see any results for hip, breasts and buttocks fat transfer procedures. So with that being said, I was wondering if anyone here has had the following procedures with him:

1. Fat Infiltration to the Hips and Buttocks
2. Fat Infiltration to the Breasts
3. Breast Lift

These are really important to me because these are easily the biggest sources of gender dysphoria. I want to have HUGE hips and buttocks after the surgery is said and done which is why I'm looking for results with these procedures having been done with Cardenas. I was wondering about specifics in regards to these procedures like how much cc is was willing to inject, planning and consultations. I've read some stuff about him, but not in greater detail. It seems that most of his patients were content with just looking female in the hip/butt regions, but I want to go well beyond that. I actually want to look fairly attractive in those respects... I can't imagine myself ever being rid of gender dysphoria without having a really big butt and really big hips since all the women in my family pretty much have that...

Additionally, if you have any input on his FFS procedures please do let me know.

Anyways thanks for reading.
  •  

Michelle_P

Welcome to the site.

I have no experience with Dr. Cardenas, sorry, but others do, and they'll be along shortly.  I see your questions are on broader (  ;D ) body issues.  FFS specific stuff is more likely to be seen and get a response in the Transitioning => Facial Feminization Surgery area.

We'd like to get to know you!  Try posting a little bit about yourself in a new topic just for yourself, over in our Introductions forum. Tell us your story, how you came to join our family, life lessons learned, and tell us what makes the world a special place for you. 

I hope you feel welcome here.

A Cautionary Note:
Please try to remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there somewhere make sure of this.

This is a public forum. We cannot insure that any information shared on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction.  There is no way to guarantee that automated image and writing style analyzers out there won't see and process your post.

Do not share anything on Susan's that you do not want to be public information.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to take a look, please take a moment to go through them.

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

kelly_aus

Just remember that you need to have the fat elsewhere to transfer.. And that up to 50% of the transferred fat may not stay where you want it.
  •  

OnePunchRoxanne

Hi,

Actually, I heard that 300cc of fat that you transfer will be absorbed and the rest of it will stay permenantly. I plan on at a minimum of 1,300 on each buttock so that I can have 1000cc on each buttock permenantly.

Also I have ALOT of fat. (Currently 317lbs) to spare. I will be around 200~250 when the time for surgery comes. So weight is not an issue in the slightest.
  •  

OnePunchRoxanne

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 22, 2017, 05:17:03 PM
Welcome to the site.

I have no experience with Dr. Cardenas, sorry, but others do, and they'll be along shortly.  I see your questions are on broader (  ;D ) body issues.  FFS specific stuff is more likely to be seen and get a response in the Transitioning => Facial Feminization Surgery area.

We'd like to get to know you!  Try posting a little bit about yourself in a new topic just for yourself, over in our Introductions forum. Tell us your story, how you came to join our family, life lessons learned, and tell us what makes the world a special place for you. 

I hope you feel welcome here.

A Cautionary Note:
Please try to remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there somewhere make sure of this.

This is a public forum. We cannot insure that any information shared on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction.  There is no way to guarantee that automated image and writing style analyzers out there won't see and process your post.

Do not share anything on Susan's that you do not want to be public information.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to take a look, please take a moment to go through them.

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

Thank you!
  •  

Dena

Quote from: OnePunchRoxanne on June 22, 2017, 06:32:05 PM
Hi,

Actually, I heard that 300cc of fat that you transfer will be absorbed and the rest of it will stay permenantly. I plan on at a minimum of 1,300 on each buttock so that I can have 1000cc on each buttock permenantly.

Also I have ALOT of fat. (Currently 317lbs) to spare. I will be around 200~250 when the time for surgery comes. So weight is not an issue in the slightest.
I believe there is an upper limit on the amount of fat that can be moved in one surgery. The removal causes bleeding and if to much is removed, there is a risk of bleeding to death. We had another member who had this type of work done in Los Angles and she went through multiple procedures in order to get the shape she desired. Multiple surgeries also allowed her to fine tune the results after the loss from the previous surgery.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

OnePunchRoxanne

Quote from: Dena on June 22, 2017, 06:50:58 PM
I believe there is an upper limit on the amount of fat that can be moved in one surgery. The removal causes bleeding and if to much is removed, there is a risk of bleeding to death. We had another member who had this type of work done in Los Angles and she went through multiple procedures in order to get the shape she desired. Multiple surgeries also allowed her to fine tune the results after the loss from the previous surgery.

I see. Well I read 1300cc is safe so I'm rolling with that anyway.
  •  

Sophia Sage

The maximum that's generally harvested at one time is 5L of fat (4L in Florida), but then it has to be purified.  That typically leaves about 1500mL when all is said and down to move elsewhere -- 750mL per side.

If you plan on going large in this region, I'd highly recommend planning on multiple procedures.
What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.
  •