Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

New forum page

Started by AnneK, March 08, 2017, 11:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneK

The forum colours appear to have changed today.  While generally OK, I find the text, including links in the top (darker blue) portion of the frame now have very poor contrast with the background, making it difficult to read them.  Has anyone else noticed this?
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Dena

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

AnneK

OK.  I have also noticed the lag on posting.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

•  

SailorMars1994

Me too. Thank gawd its going back to normal i am not fond of this current format
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

JeanetteLW

I want to go on record that I like the new look , but the links contrast is a small issue.  I still have not looked into whether I can do something about it in the settings or not.  As I said it is a small issue.

Hugs,
  Jeanette
  •  

AnneK

I see it's been restored.  Much better.

•  

Devlyn

•  

Mariah

This can happen from time to time. Eventually it will look the way your used to it which it has already. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

georgie

Some of the forums are in the old format.  Some still coming up in the new format.
  •  

Devlyn

It's flaring up a little.  Everybody pedal faster!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

LizK

I had Just completed a long and detailed post, getting ready to post the reply and low and behold the page refreshed on me and I lost the lot. Up came the temp board... Unfortunately I just could not face doing it again.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JeanetteLW

I thought I would mention the lag issue also went away with the page reverting back.

A little more detail on the lag... I experienced only for my initial postings (that first time clicking post) it did not affect subsequent changes to that particular post.

You guys probably already knew this but...

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

Susan

There was internet problems affecting the ISP all day yesterday

Sent from my Vivo V5 using Tapatalk

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

LizK

Well that is a pain in the proverbial...Hopefully things will be back to normal again today :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •