Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Shoes!

Started by Veda, February 05, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veda

I just have to keep my wife from them...

The last pair I purchased for my wife, I might 'borrow' them. :)
  •  

RachelH

Nice!  I LOVE my shoes...a girl can never have enough shoes!!  LOL
  •  

Veda

And a nice set of legs to go with...   ;)
  •  

DawnOday

All right keep it up. All I can wear is custom shoes or some of the ugliest styles on the face of the earth. And no, I do not want six inch stiletto boots which seem prevalent in my size.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Veda

Quote from: DawnOday on February 05, 2017, 02:18:49 PM
All right keep it up. All I can wear is custom shoes or some of the ugliest styles on the face of the earth. And no, I do not want six inch stiletto boots which seem prevalent in my size.

Have you tried Birkenstock?  They are very comfortable, I just purchased the 'Dana' wedges in brown.
  •  

Donna

Dawn,
Munro has some offerings in larger sizes. I particularly like the Munro Traveler slip-on. It's more or less a flat that is very comfortable and nice to walk in. They can look quite feminine with the appropriate clothes, yet they can be worn in andro-guy mode quite well. The black ones are available up to women's size 14.
  •  

JeanetteLW

I do not want six inch stiletto boots which seem prevalent in my size.

I really like my stiletto boots, They aren't 6" (I would like 6" ones too) but they are nice. I prefer a nice sexy heel at least 3 1/2 inch high. Not fond of flats or wedges. I like strappy sandals and pumps best. All things feminine, That's me :) Wish I could look the part.

Jeanette
  •  

Veda

:-*
<3
  •  

davina61

I have a dodgy Achilles tendon (old disco injury !!) since my 20s and left me with a weak ankle but bought some 2ins heeled ankle boots and find they make me stand with good posture, and I love the suede effect pair. would love some RED stilettoes though----------   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Veda

Quote from: davina61 on February 21, 2017, 03:39:02 PM
I have a dodgy Achilles tendon (old disco injury !!) since my 20s and left me with a weak ankle but bought some 2ins heeled ankle boots and find they make me stand with good posture, and I love the suede effect pair. would love some RED stilettoes though----------

Try some low heals.. last I knew you could still go to a cobbler and have some old shoes modified a bit...
  •  

Veda

Funny, not 'shoes' so much as instances of walking, running, standing, balancing and such.

Do they come in other colors?

•  

DawnOday

Quote from: Veda on February 05, 2017, 03:15:16 PM
Have you tried Birkenstock?  They are very comfortable, I just purchased the 'Dana' wedges in brown.

Actually I found this company in Australia named "Shoes of Prey" They custom make shoes for around $200. They have up to size 15 and they are a part of Nordstroms shoe department so you know the quality is good and they have the same 365 day no questions asked guarantee. You just go online and from their templates add the colors, straps, heel sizes etc. You can get sandals, flats, wedges, heels in any color you may want. I also found my size 14 boots at LTS. again about $200.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Veda

Quote from: DawnOday on March 11, 2017, 04:35:51 PM
Actually I found this company in Australia named "Shoes of Prey" They custom make shoes for around $200. They have up to size 15 and they are a part of Nordstroms shoe department so you know the quality is good and they have the same 365 day no questions asked guarantee. You just go online and from their templates add the colors, straps, heel sizes etc. You can get sandals, flats, wedges, heels in any color you may want. I also found my size 14 boots at LTS. again about $200.

That is very cool!

I'm lucky in that I am the top end for size in women's shoes (9.5 - 10 US) but it is very cool that I could design my own.
  •  

Veda

Thanks Dawn, now I'm not going to get any work done.... ever. ;)
  •  

Veda

OK, now I'm starting to think this is a conspiracy by Australia to control the world economy by making everyone else shoe zombies.

...sshhoooeeess... ...sshhoooeeess... 
  •  

Stevieinksq

As a size 10/11, I get great in store selection at Famous Footwear, and online shopping at DSW.
12 pairs and counting
  •