Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Melly, March 26, 2017, 07:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melly

Lets see how many times I'll be doing this.  Lost count so far, but eh whatever.

I'm Mellysia aka Melly aka the Atomic Princess from the Nether World aka Pink Dragoness aka every other nickname imaginable....etc etc etc

Just came to say hi. Let those, who know me, know that I've made my decision and I'm going to transition. Said screw it, gonna do it, yehaa, and see you on the other side.
  •  

Michelle_P

Welcome back, and congratulations on deciding to transition.  You certainly aren't alone here, as many of us are on this journey.

I hope you feel welcome here.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to take a look, please take a moment to go through them.

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

V M

Hi Melly  :icon_wave:

Welcome back to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here again, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Melly

Good to be back. How's everyone doing these days?

Only took nearly all of my 20's to make my choice. I think I wouldn't have made a decision if I hit 30. The 'Vulcan logic' would've completely deleted that scenario. Working with a therapist right now and she said she'd have my letter of recommendation ready by our next visit which is this coming Saturday. Just need to find an endo in my area and let the party start.
  •