Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Some laser are rip offs and don't work? Is Diolaze by Inmode legit for US?

Started by Rachel4now, April 02, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel4now

Is Diolaze by Inmode legit? Diolase is for Fair to Medium toned skinned folks like me.
Have done once on my arms , chest  and face.
And have chosen to  do electrolysis on face and ches from now on.
Was told that Electrolysis is the only way to go for Chest and especially the FACE.

but will laser rest of my body. Have been told this is the way to go ( FACE and CHEST ). Not saying IM right.

Just wondering from some things i read through this forum.

I have a mixture of hair colors. Red. Blonde . Dark . Grey and mid 40s
  •  

Colleen_definitely

It looks like a legit system.  That said your hair color mix might not yield amazing results. 

One thing I see is that the spot size is listed as an 8x50mm and that's great for clearing large areas quickly.  The 810nm wavelength is about the same as on the laser I got my face zapped by with and the results were great so far.  That said I have extremely dark brown hair that is nearly black.  Your color mix might yield some interesting results, but shouldn't have too much trouble knocking out the darker (and most noticeable) stuff.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Deniz

Quote from: Rachel4now on April 02, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

Was told that Electrolysis is the only way to go for Chest and especially the FACE.

I don't think this is the case at all. Laser can be used to reduce/get rid of dark hair on the face and chest.
  •