Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do you cook breakfast? What are some of the dishes you prepare?

Started by JeanetteLW, April 13, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddie86

Quote from: Cassi on January 29, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
Come on now young Lady!  A pad or two of butter on the toast would make it a marketable commodity :)  Looks nice but a semi hard pad of butter melting over the toast................................

The toast is still on the griddle in that pic, it's not done cooking, I added butter and syrup when it was done
  •  

Maddie86

I have the day off so I made hash browns! after I shredded the potatoes I patted them dry with paper towels and then I mixed in ranch seasoning and formed the patties, they came out really good! The flavor was great and the texture was also very good, I used my cast iron skillet to fry them

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Mmmm, making me hungry  :icon_dribble:  It would probably help if I didn't skip dinner last night
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 on January 30, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
I have the day off so I made hash browns! after I shredded the potatoes I patted them dry with paper towels and then I mixed in ranch seasoning and formed the patties, they came out really good! The flavor was great and the texture was also very good, I used my cast iron skillet to fry them

Those are awesome!  You and Julia need to open a Cafe'. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 on January 30, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
The toast is still on the griddle in that pic, it's not done cooking, I added butter and syrup when it was done

Lol, that's good.  I was wondering why the pan was so clean!!!!!!

Cafe' La J N' M' or M' n J' :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Chicken fried steak and home fries with gravy and an egg scramble  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Salad mix, mushrooms, olives, shrimp, slice hardboiled egg, pepper jack shreeeeeeded cheese and olive mayo.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Started out making an omelette, end up making an egg scramble  :D

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Laurie on January 25, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
  Carrots sliced lengthwise  is NOT bacon no matter how you cook it. I also do not consider chicken, turkey, soy beans or anything except pork as bacon. The same things go for hamburgers, if it isn't beef it ain't hamburger. A patty of something yes but not hamburger.

This morning I made cheesy scrambled eggs with diced bell peppers, onions and chunks of Italian sausage.

Hugs,
  Laurie
Pretty GD much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

BeverlyAnn

I make a hash brown crusted bacon quiche.  It IS NOT low calorie!
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

Julia1996

I didn't cook breakfast this morning. This damn flu just keeps hanging on. My brother made me eggs and toast this morning. The eggs were eatable though I don't know what it is with guys and toast. Like my dad does, Tyler put like a tiny bit of butter in the middle of the toast. It's like guys are incapable of spreading something on the whole piece of toast. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MollyPants

Friday is treat day so I'll be sneaking a bacon sandwich or maybe a Belgian bun filled with cream... :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Maddie86 on January 30, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Wow! I wish mine came out that nice! They look amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 01, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
I didn't cook breakfast this morning. This damn flu just keeps hanging on. My brother made me eggs and toast this morning. The eggs were eatable though I don't know what it is with guys and toast. Like my dad does, Tyler put like a tiny bit of butter in the middle of the toast. It's like guys are incapable of spreading something on the whole piece of toast. Lol

Hey, be happy that someone could give a snick, the boys are doing the best they can to take care of their Princess Gripesallot

Wait until your old and everything becomes difficult like your ability to see, hear or even walk then you can buy a welcome mat to put on your doorstep that says "Get Off My Lawn"

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 02, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
Hey, be happy that someone could give a snick, the boys are doing the best they can to take care of their Princess Gripesallot

Wait until your old and everything becomes difficult like your ability to see, hear or even walk then you can buy a welcome mat to put on your doorstep that says "Get Off My Lawn"

LOL
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on February 02, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

Princess gripesalot??  I resemble that remark. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 01, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
I was always the more butter the better.  So maybe it is a guy thing.  I also hate when I get toast in a diner and can't tell which side they put the butter on.  It needs to be obvious. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 01, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Started out making an omelette, end up making an egg scramble  :D

LOL.  My daughter is a big choriso fan which we ran out of so I tell her I'll make her an omelette with mushrooms, olives and cheese.  I only had two eggs left and used a small pan.  And................

She ended up having scrambled eggs too :)

She's really into hard boiled eggs and wants pickled.  I boiled 3 dozen eggs with the intent of making pickled eggs but seems to me too much hassle.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •