Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do you cook breakfast? What are some of the dishes you prepare?

Started by JeanetteLW, April 13, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

Quote from: Laurie on March 01, 2018, 03:30:07 PM
It is real easy too. Cook the meats or anything else that needs pre cooking. Fry one side of a tortilla in butter then flip then crack an egg on it and spread over tortilla cook covered if you want the egg done first, then toss on toppings meats first then veggies and cheese. Cover until cheese is melted.  Serve
I'm cooking huevos rancheros for breakfast today, I might chick in some extra veg and I'm definitely adding some sausages to it for a special weekend breakfast

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

I just had some crackers and cheese and an apple.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Roll on March 03, 2018, 12:29:21 AM
ORANGE ROLLS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't, make sure to add some orange zest into the dough filling next time, even for regular cinnamon rolls it makes a great flavor. :D

hmm, I didn't add any but I'll give it a shot next time, thanks!
  •  

Gertrude

4 eggs, a Roma tomato, 2 Serrano's with pecan mug bread, toasted. Seasoned with salt, pepper and ground coriander. Pecan bread seasoned with a little garlic and onion powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Gertrude on March 03, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
4 eggs, a Roma tomato, 2 Serrano's with pecan mug bread, toasted. Seasoned with salt, pepper and ground coriander. Pecan bread seasoned with a little garlic and onion powder.

Hi Aunt Gerty!

That really looks good!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 on March 03, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
hmm, I didn't add any but I'll give it a shot next time, thanks!

MADDIE!!!!!

Your making my brain fat with all the things you've been making!!!!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Laurie on March 01, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
That does sound good V.M. , though I don't usually think of turkey or chicken for breakfast. I'm sure it was good.

It was good  ;D  Works really well with thin cut lunch meats
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

I made a ham, swiss and ricotta cheese omelette with hash browns
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

I made the Blueberry Blini pancakes again  ;D  The blini is somewhat like a crepe or a pancake depending how you like yours

I tend to like like swiss and/or ricotta cheese in mine then topped with mango/pineapple syrup

Here are some examples:

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 05, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
I made the Blueberry Blini pancakes again  ;D  The blini is somewhat like a crepe or a pancake depending how you like yours

I tend to like like swiss and/or ricotta cheese in mine then topped with mango/pineapple syrup

Here are some examples:

Great!  Now my taste buds are having fake orgasms!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Cassi on March 03, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Hi Aunt Gerty!

That really looks good!
And no one noticed the Star Trek cup.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on March 05, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Here are some examples:

Very nice!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Gertrude on March 05, 2018, 04:06:18 PM
And no one noticed the Star Trek cup.

LOL.  Just think of it as a tribute to your culinary skills that overwhelmed everyones' senses so much that we were zoned in on your food and not the cup :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Cassi on March 05, 2018, 10:59:16 PM
LOL.  Just think of it as a tribute to your culinary skills that overwhelmed everyones' senses so much that we were zoned in on your food and not the cup :)
Or just a bad photo

•  

V M

I'm eating leftover blini from yesterday and a slice of cherry pie  ;D  (A neighbor made the pie)

- V M
  •  

Maddie86

so I'm off work for a 2nd day in a row because of snow, and I've been cooking up some good breakfasts!
Last night I did a mexican mac n cheese so I decided to mex up my breakfast today lol. Home fries with taco seasoning plus scrambled eggs with cholula hot sauce, salsa, and a mexican cheese blend, they were so good!

and yesterday I did a peanut butter chocolate chip pancake, soooo yummy!! I think I have my pancake batter perfected now, I added peanut butter chips and chocolate chips to the cake right before I flipped it and then when it was done I topped it with a mix of peanut butter and pure maple syrup, I need to make this way more often! next time I might also try adding peanut butter infused butter lol
  •  

V M

LOL... One of my neighbors made traditional Scottish scones (This batch has cherries in them) but my other clueless neighbors turned their noses up to it because well... They're clueless

So feeling dejected my poor neighbor put them out on the "free table", guess who has the option of a cherry scone at breakfast for awhile  :icon_dribble:

I also made a point of telling her how absolutely wonderful they are  ;D

Hope that brought her a bit of cheer to know that someone appreciated her efforts

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 15, 2018, 08:03:38 PM
LOL... One of my neighbors made traditional Scottish scones (This batch has cherries in them) but my other clueless neighbors turned their noses up to it because well... They're clueless

So feeling dejected my poor neighbor put them out on the "free table", guess who has the option of a cherry scone at breakfast for awhile  :icon_dribble:

I also made a point of telling her how absolutely wonderful they are  ;D

Hope that brought her a bit of cheer to know that someone appreciated her efforts

Hopefully, this is a sign that you're feeling better?  Hope So.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Gertrude on March 03, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Look!  There's a Star Trek mug in the lower right corner!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 09:11:34 PM
Hopefully, this is a sign that you're feeling better?  Hope So.

It's an ebb and flow, the weather seems to have something to do with it but I'm still breathing for now

I'll be okay

- V M
  •