Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Anyone else here still play with LEGO?

Started by OutsideMe, November 02, 2016, 07:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutsideMe

I am a big LEGO nut. I mostly build sets, and for some reason I really enjoy sorting my pieces. But I am slowly getting into building my own stuff. Anyone else here still play with LEGO?
- Danielle
  •  

kelly_aus

I have a few sets. I don't think it's something you grow out of.. :)
  •  

OutsideMe

Quote from: kelly_aus on November 03, 2016, 02:07:39 AM
I have a few sets. I don't think it's something you grow out of.. :)

What type of sets do you enjoy?

My favorite are probably the Modular buildings and the larger cars. I just finished up The Ideas Caterham set.

- Danielle
  •  

arice

I am thrilled that my kids are now old enough for Lego so I have an excuse to get into it again. My 6 year old is obsessed with Chima so we have been doing that. My 4 year old likes the princess and pony sets.
I love the huge variety of Lego available now compared with 30 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

•  

Moyshe313

I have an extensive Lego Star Wars collection... Been Collecting them for the last 7 or 8 years

•  

OutsideMe

Quote from: arice on November 03, 2016, 11:55:03 AM
I am thrilled that my kids are now old enough for Lego so I have an excuse to get into it again. My 6 year old is obsessed with Chima so we have been doing that. My 4 year old likes the princess and pony sets.
I love the huge variety of Lego available now compared with 30 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
You didn't need to have an excuse. There are plenty of adults who play with them. A lot of the set I like at for ages 16+. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

- Danielle
  •  

NotSure81

I do... I got my GF addicted to them. Ordered the Lego Bank last Friday (double vip points weekend) and got it on Tuesday. She is still building it. She has a ton of Star Wars, some Ideas, etc. She builds off exclusively using instructions

Me, I like the technic stuff, and some of the basic city series. I also have a ton of misc models built. At 35, I still make the sound effects when building. You can still play as an adult. :)
  •